IGNORED

TST Fantasy Golf 2016

gogolfing
Note: This thread is 2758 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

18 minutes ago, Club Rat said:

Pretty much screwed this week, 3 B's out for the weekend.

Kelly, Gore & Rose to MC.

First week I forgot to pick any players. I only have one guy entered in the event. :cry::cry::cry:

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

8 minutes ago, SavvySwede said:

First week I forgot to pick any players.

That would make me cry too......

OT, I won the CTP opening day last week. The prize was my choice of a wedge (Titleist Vokey SM-6  58*)

First shot on course, holed out for bird.....

30 yards out, downhill to a short side pin. High flop, small bounce, roll out 5 feet, dead center, dropped without touching the pin.

• Upvote 1

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

A roll the dice weekend....second round not done and still a lot of guys out on the course. Hate these rain delay weeks. 

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

I'd like to "thank" yahoo fantasy sports for screwing up the deadlines for lineup changes this week - with delay starts they had in the past adjusted the lineup changes. Alas, this week they did not so my changes made at 7am Friday morning have virtually no effect.

Oh well, onward towards Quail Hollow and then the TPC

Players play, tough players win!

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 12.09.09 PM.png

Had an interesting result for my rankings after round 2. I guess it was an average round, because overall my Spring Rank went up, but Full Season rank went down.  But in The Sandtrap league it was reverse of that: my Spring Rank went down, while the Full Season rank went up.  That's gotta be an odd set of circumstances to have that happen.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Brutal last two weeks for my team...

Looking to come back strong at Quail Hollow!  (How is Rory McIlroy a B lister?!)

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

• 2 weeks later...

Now we're having fun.......

My only ONE player for the weekend - Zach Johnson

All others sucked the big one this week.......:pound:

Jordan Spieth - MC

Phil Mickelson - MC

Graham DeLaet - MC

Henrik Stinson - MC

Kevin Kisser - MC

Danny  Willett - MC

Kevin Na - MC

• 4 weeks later...

Standings getting really tight....heading into Oakmont! Any of you East Coasters attending? Give us some insider info if you are heading in early!

I can't believe it has been a year since I went to Chambers Bay.

US Open is the last week of the segment as well, then off to third and final segment. A strange year with the timing of many of the big tournaments change because of the Olympics.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gogolfing said:

US Open is the last week of the segment as well, then off to third and final segment. A strange year with the timing of many of the big tournaments change because of the Olympics.

Since I was only able to get on board about halfway through this segment, I'm really looking forward to actually starting out a level playing field for the third segment.  Playing from so far behind hasn't been much fun, even though I've had some decent weeks.

I would like to thank yahoo for having the cutoff for the 3rd round at 5am this morning, only about 10 hours before the cut & start of the 3rd round.

I'd like to swap out Henrik (WD) for anyone who makes the cut, alas that won't happen until the 4th round - but I might as well wait and make sure who makes the cut.

53 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

I would like to thank yahoo for having the cutoff for the 3rd round at 5am this morning, only about 10 hours before the cut & start of the 3rd round.

I'd like to swap out Henrik (WD) for anyone who makes the cut, alas that won't happen until the 4th round - but I might as well wait and make sure who makes the cut.

Yeah.  It looks like they set the times in advance and don't change based on the event.  Stupid (them, not you). 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

Yeah, this weeks winner could have a whole 120 points!

Yeah when I logged in to make changes they only had the first round scored, as it was this morning and really there is no reason for me to look again until after today's play has ended; at which point I will make guesses for Sunday

I think I'm down to 1 B player thanks to Rory, Henrik and I don't remember my 4th pick.
Pretty much down to Jordan, ZJ & Kuch

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 4:01 PM, Warren Zevon said:

Yeah, this weeks winner could have a whole 120 points!

A nice finish this week with high points for Club Rat with 199 points, thanks o the one, two punch by DJ and Fury which moves me into a top ten finish in the spring segment.

Great battle for top gun between @gogolfing & Bruces Army, only seven points apart.

Bring on the "Heat" of the summer segment ......   :beer:

Note: This thread is 2758 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!