IGNORED

PEZGolf Truth Squad

PEZGolf
Note: This thread is 3040 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

9 minutes ago, Gator Hazard said:

Now I just need a snazzy golf magazine name

The snazziest name ever is already taken----------The Golf News. You can find it online, ummmmmmmmmm, nowhere. It must be on THE DARK WEB!

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just read this thread over and I don't know. 

Maybe @PEZGolf is just another troll, but maybe he really needs help. Maybe he's a shut-in with nothing left but his computer and internet connection. The list of jobs from a few pages back really makes me think the fella needs help.

Actually, it's pretty sad.

6 minutes ago, Phil McGleno said:

The snazziest name ever is already taken----------The Golf News. You can find it online, ummmmmmmmmm, nowhere. It must be on THE DARK WEB!

You just crushed my dreams with that statement.  At least I am a single digit player now that I have adjusted all of my scorecards.  Maybe after a 3 pack of lessons from you I can go to Q school and try and turn pro next weekend.  What's your schedule look like.  Oh hey, and would you like to be my caddy? :-D

Edited by Gator Hazard

5 minutes ago, mcanadiens said:

Maybe @PEZGolf is just another troll, but maybe he really needs help. Maybe he's a shut-in with nothing left but his computer and internet connection. The list of jobs from a few pages back really makes me think the fella needs help.

He could be telling the truth as far as we know about the other items. They are not nearly as outrageous as having a 1.3HC with only the distance of a 12HC.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

5 minutes ago, mcanadiens said:

In reality I agree with you and was thinking that myself.  I am going to discontinue saying anything related to him or his posts.  Thanks for stating that.  

He's a long time member from 2008, so it seems odd that he would show up and start trolling now.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Just now, Lihu said:

He's a long time member from 2009, so it seems odd that he would show up and start trolling now.

Not really.  Plenty of reasons to reemerge that are plausible.  

Just now, Gator Hazard said:

Not really.  Plenty of reasons to reemerge that are plausible.  

What sorts of reasons? I can't really think of anything off hand. Maybe I'm spoiled by this site being so straightforward?

Like you, I think I'm going to refrain from making any statements that further declines his situation here.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

Just now, Lihu said:

What sorts of reasons? I can't really think of anything off hand. Maybe I'm spoiled by this site being so straightforward?

Like you, I think I'm going to refrain from making any statements that further declines his situation here.

Anything from the more run of the mill:

1). He got banned from other boards

2). He wore out his welcome on other boards or forums

3). He needed new people to shock and awe because the people he had been doing this too just plain started ignoring him and so he remembered he used to be on TST

4). He lost 22 of his 23 jobs and has more time on his hands now.

To the more less likely yet still plausible:

1). He was just released from a psychiatric hospital and has fallen off of his treatment plan (meds)

2). He has had a true psychotic break with reality-this one could fit either list

That being said, I am now done with his threads and posts.

Sincerely @PEZGolf go and get the help you need, even if you do not think you need help.  There is nothing wrong with talking with a licensed therapist about things and having a checkup session or refresher, etc.

21 minutes ago, Lihu said:

He could be telling the truth as far as we know about the other items. They are not nearly as outrageous as having a 1.3HC with only the distance of a 12HC.

Hey! I am a 12 HC and I have more distance than that!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Just now, boogielicious said:

Hey! I am a 12 HC and I have more distance than that!

:whistle: Same here, what I really meant is that he has the minimum distance to score to our handicaps.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

On 1/6/2016 at 11:46 AM, Lihu said:

He sounds like he's a pretty decent golfer, and 11.3 is pretty poor playing. I think he might have changed it by accident recently?

We do have a couple near scratch players in our club who are aged in the mid to high 60s, so while it's very rare it is possible. . .

It's CHOOSE TO MAKE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS THREAD, which I started. I REFUSE TO EVEN CHECK IN to see what others saying! I have WORK to do! Lunch break is OVER! CARRY ON WITHOUT ME!

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

• Administrator
Just now, PEZGolf said:

It's CHOOSE TO MAKE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS THREAD, which I started. I REFUSE TO EVEN CHECK IN to see what others saying! I have WORK to do! Lunch break is OVER! CARRY ON WITHOUT ME!

We (the moderation team) are not likely to approve posts elsewhere until the issues here - issues of your own cause - are sorted out.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Hey @PEZGolf, I'll take you up on your offer to play someone on three conditions:

1) You come to Colorado to play the match (or meet me in Michigan next summer when I go there)

2) We both play the same tees (though you can choose which tees we play)

3) You agree that I may publish the results of the match on this forum afterwords

17 hours ago, iacas said:

Just ban the poor guy, his humiliation is complete, the amusement factor is gone.  Now I just feel bad for him.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

• Administrator
Just now, Gunther said:

Just ban the poor guy, his humiliation is complete, the amusement factor is gone.  Now I just feel bad for him.

We have a warning protocol we go through, so no.

He can admit he lied, or do something to prove that he's a 1.x handicapper, or something else to "make things right." Or he can just stop posting altogether, which is fine too.

But if he makes things right, he can and would be allowed to continue to post as a normal member.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, iacas said:

We (the moderation team) are not likely to approve posts elsewhere until the issues here - issues of your own cause - are sorted out.

OK---check out youtube tomorrow.  I am at the NH library and will not be home until late.  I have to work at Hannaford's tomorrow from 5 AM until 1 PM, so it will be after that!

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

8 minutes ago, PEZGolf said:

OK---check out youtube tomorrow.  I am at the NH library and will not be home until late.  I have to work at Hannaford's tomorrow from 5 AM until 1 PM, so it will be after that!

You can also post the youtube link directly in this thread or create a my swing thread.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

Note: This thread is 3040 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!