IGNORED

3 Ways to Save 3 Strokes Video, by David Wedzik

iacas
Note: This thread is 2947 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

http://www.onlineacademyofgolf.com/page/landing/331/108045/1901/360559051/

Check this out… 3 Ways to Save 3 Strokes, by @david_wedzik (with me filming and editing :-D).

• Upvote 2

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Looks interesting. Especially the price!

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

That was a good video. This is great for introducing 5SK to your friends, especially the ADDish ones - this is the nutshell/holistic dense info nitty gritty version. In addition to the video, you get a trial membership to the site, which has more in depth 5SK videos if you want to further drill down into every key. And if you've gone through the material before, a great refresher and some good angle videos of David Wedzik's driver swing.

My only minor quibble is on the living room tv, the 3 ways to save 3 strokes is fine, w/resp. to resolution, but the archive videos aren't as sharp, which I understand as vids were made awhile ago, technology moves fast and site is probably meant for laptop viewing.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

a typo in the description, also a repetitive phrasing-

"In This Exclusive Video Series, Dave Wedzik shows you:
  • Proper ball position off the tee
  • Shows you where your hitting on your club head
  • Technique to finish your drive
  • Work with your natural fade and draw
  • Drills to help your putting
  • And much more!"

Colin P.

• Administrator
On January 25, 2016 at 11:35 AM, colin007 said:

a typo in the description, also a repetitive phrasing-

"In This Exclusive Video Series, Dave Wedzik shows you:
  • Proper ball position off the tee
  • Shows you where your hitting on your club head
  • Technique to finish your drive
  • Work with your natural fade and draw
  • Drills to help your putting
  • And much more!"

Yeah, we didn't write it. And actually, the email went out to a very small test market.

IMO, well worth $9.99!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

On January 31, 2016 at 4:16 PM, iacas said:

Yeah, we didn't write it. And actually, the email went out to a very small test market.

IMO, well worth $9.99!

Yes! I highly recommend it. It is a very good video. I started using that putting game with the 4-8-12 foot putts. Excellent.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there anyway to recover the password using the email.

Forgot my password and the site only supports recover by username and I dont remmember it either :-( Silly me. 

• Administrator
On April 9, 2016 at 3:16 AM, Binh Nguyen said:

Is there anyway to recover the password using the email.

Forgot my password and the site only supports recover by username and I dont remmember it either :-( Silly me. 

I don't know. You'd have to ask them, I think.

Note: This thread is 2947 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!