IGNORED

Tee Claw Member Review Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2388 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I had a chance to try out the Tee Claw this weekend on the driving range. I'll give it a few more sessions before writing up the final review, but so far it's been pretty terrific with the driver. Works just as advertised, and I was able to get the tee height to where I wanted it, which is the biggest problem with the rubber range tees. I didn't have an issue with it flying away, but I didn't happen to hit any fat drivers (imagine!) yet. I think it's pretty terrific.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I used it this weekend too and like it a lot.  The few people that were there and saw me using it were very interested in it.  I also took it to an indoor simulator that had some logistics issues with the devices they were using as tees and they liked that it could be anchored down.  I'm mid-way through the review but wanted to test it one more time.  

Joe Paradiso

3 minutes ago, newtogolf said:

I used it this weekend too and like it a lot.  The few people that were there and saw me using it were very interested in it.  I also took it to an indoor simulator that had some logistics issues with the devices they were using as tees and they liked that it could be anchored down.  I'm mid-way through the review but wanted to test it one more time.  

That is some great feedback.  I really appreciate it.  Please let me know if you have any questions that I can answer.  

10 minutes ago, dkolo said:

I had a chance to try out the Tee Claw this weekend on the driving range. I'll give it a few more sessions before writing up the final review, but so far it's been pretty terrific with the driver. Works just as advertised, and I was able to get the tee height to where I wanted it, which is the biggest problem with the rubber range tees. I didn't have an issue with it flying away, but I didn't happen to hit any fat drivers (imagine!) yet. I think it's pretty terrific.

Thanks for the great feedback.  The rubber tubes at the range are a hassle.  I have a bag a tees that I collected at the range and from playing rounds of golf that I use on the range.  I break them to get the height I want and not worried if they break or go down range.  Millions of free abandoned tees on the range and course just waiting for golfers to pick them up and use them.  Please let me know if you have any questions about the Tee Claw.  And again thank you for the great feedback.

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to see if the Tee Claw can be used as a putting aid indoors. I just put the ball just to the outside of the string so I can use it as a target line. I know the ball is putting on my target line if it just misses the Tee Claw down string. 

I am finding this works out really well as a putting alignment aid. I am not 100% sure I want to sink these claws into a practice green. In doors on the carpet it works pretty well. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

46 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

I wanted to see if the Tee Claw can be used as a putting aid indoors. I just put the ball just to the outside of the string so I can use it as a target line. I know the ball is putting on my target line if it just misses the Tee Claw down string. 

I am finding this works out really well as a putting alignment aid. I am not 100% sure I want to sink these claws into a practice green. In doors on the carpet it works pretty well. 

Thanks for the great feedback.  We love hearing all the different ways the Tee Claw can be used for training.  Just for info it works great on the putting greens as well and does not mess them up.  We have tested and used on a lot of putting greens.  

9 hours ago, Tee Claw said:

Thanks for the great feedback.  We love hearing all the different ways the Tee Claw can be used for training.  Just for info it works great on the putting greens as well and does not mess them up.  We have tested and used on a lot of putting greens.  

Thanks for letting us know.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2016 at 2:53 PM, iacas said:

Yikes! I wouldn't try that.

I did that on my first swing and it snapped the lanyard and I lost the tee claw... No idea where it went but probably into the lake in front of me.

But it worked great for holding a tee for Driver shots.

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

• 1 year later...

I hope this works on my indoor mat.  I have a matt and net at work.  The biggest problem is not being able to control tee height.  If this fixes that problem it will be a relief.  I ordered a set today.

They will definitely work on your indoor mat.  Here is a link to a short video on some simple tips.  The Tee Claw will allow you to use any tee and get your desired Tee height.  Follow these tips and you will have no problems.  Please email me at jblack@teeclaw.com if you have any questions!

nice idea, simple too.

another month and I'm off the course and in the golf dome.  I'll buy this.  (is it in any retail stores yet?  Dick's, Golf Galaxy, etc)

Bill - 

I know that we are in a few Golf Galaxies, Roger Dunn around the country.  We are in numerous golf shops throughout the country as well.  You can also purchase online at www.teeclaw.com. Use code TEECLAW10 and get an additional 10% off your order.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks

Note: This thread is 2388 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!