IGNORED

Hello from Ohio

Buckeyebowman
Note: This thread is 3107 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello everyone. Found this site while Googling around and was glad to find a golf web forum. Have been playing close to 50 years (I'm 63), so you'd think I'd know more about the game. Well, I guess I know some, but can always learn more. I was a near scratch player in my early to mid 20's, but then life intervened! Now I'm retired and I want my game back! I want to at least get back to single digits.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

HELLO FROM A FELLOW NE OHIO , YOUNGSTOWN , TO BE EXACT . JUST GOT BACK INTO GOLF THIS LAST YEAR MYSELF . I IMAGINE IT WILL BE A LITTLE EASIER IF YOU WERE ALREADY A GOOD PLAYER TO IMPROVE AGAIN. GOOD LUCK TO YOU

Welcome fellow Ohioans... I'm originally from Cleveland, but moved to Cinci in 94.  Good luck on getting your swing back. I have played that long too, but never got my game to that level. Life intervened way too much :-)

Dave

On 3/20/2016 at 9:26 PM, esayers said:

HELLO FROM A FELLOW NE OHIO , YOUNGSTOWN , TO BE EXACT . JUST GOT BACK INTO GOLF THIS LAST YEAR MYSELF . I IMAGINE IT WILL BE A LITTLE EASIER IF YOU WERE ALREADY A GOOD PLAYER TO IMPROVE AGAIN. GOOD LUCK TO YOU

Sweet mother of caps lock...

Hello fellow Buckeye!  Bad golfer from Wadsworth welcoming you to the site.  If you need to know where to play in the area, let me know.  I can help.

dave

The ultimate "old man" setup:

Ping G30 driver
Ping G Fairway woods - 5 and 7 woods
Callaway X-Hot #5 hybrid; Old school secret weapon
Ping G #6-9 irons; W and U wedges
Vokey 54 and 58* Wedges
Odyssey Versa Putter
Golf Balls

Welcome aboard! Bad Golfer in Medina checking in as well lol

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Note: This thread is 3107 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!