IGNORED

Orlando, Florida

Note: This thread is 2326 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Great time at Eagle Creek with @Carl Spackler @Gator Hazard @kpaulhus @dave s @jetsknicks1and my Dad, weather, golf course and company couldn't have been better. Eagle Creek is a really good course. Lot of fun.

• Upvote 3

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, jsgolfer said:

Great time at Eagle Creek with @Carl Spackler @Gator Hazard @kpaulhus @dave s @jetsknicks1and my Dad, weather, golf course and company couldn't have been better. Eagle Creek is a really good course. Lot of fun.

TST meet ups are always a blast. Lots of good peeps here. 

- Shane

Had a great time today. Great company, I broke 90 and played the whole round with one ball until I dropped my approach on 18 into the water. :whistle:

my get up and go musta got up and went..

59 minutes ago, jetsknicks1 said:

Had a great time today. Great company, I broke 90 and played the whole round with one ball until I dropped my approach on 18 into the water. :whistle:

Same here. It was plain stupidity on my part. :8)

• Upvote 1

- Shane

What a great group of guys, very glad to have met everyone from @CarlSpackler to @jsgolfer and father. My gratitude to @CarlSpackler for setting up, and definitely special thanks to my poor cart partner @jetsknicks1 for being so patient whilst I hacked away a good portion of Eagle Creek's fairways (and I wasn't in them a lot :-P). @jsgolfer, thanks again for the awesome smoke, had a blast with you and your father. Lots of fun out there today. @kpaulhus and @dave s, was a pleasure meeting you and look forward to playing again. 

• Upvote 2

Great time today. Always fun to meet other TST guys with a ton of passion for golf. 

too many penalty strokes off the tee from my part, but still fun. Wish I had scored better from 6000 yards, but the green side bunker hole out for birdie was awesome. 

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

44 minutes ago, Gator Hazard said:

What a great group of guys, very glad to have met everyone from @CarlSpackler to @jsgolfer and father. My gratitude to @CarlSpackler for setting up, and definitely special thanks to my poor cart partner @jetsknicks1 for being so patient whilst I hacked away a good portion of Eagle Creek's fairways (and I wasn't in them a lot :-P). @jsgolfer, thanks again for the awesome smoke, had a blast with you and your father. Lots of fun out there today. @kpaulhus and @dave s, was a pleasure meeting you and look forward to playing again. 

You are welcome for the cigar, hope you enjoy the PG Cigar as well.  

http://www.mcleancigars.com/

We'll definitely have too set up another outing again in the future.  

• Upvote 1

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

4 minutes ago, jsgolfer said:

Y'all had cigars back there?!!! I was in the wrong group. :-P

• Upvote 1

- Shane

@dave s nice talking about the bands, next time I'm up in Lorain visiting my father-in-law, we'll have to try and play some golf, provided the weather is good.  Or if you're band is playing I'll have to stop by and check you guys out.

3 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Y'all had cigars back there?!!! I was in the wrong group. :-P

I have more, you can have one Sunday if you can sneak away from the family to play again.  :beer:

-Jerry

1 minute ago, jsgolfer said:

@dave s nice talking about the bands, next time I'm up in Lorain visiting my father-in-law, we'll have to try and play some golf, provided the weather is good.  Or if you're band is playing I'll have to stop by and check you guys out.

I have more, you can have one Sunday if you can sneak away from the family to play again.  :beer:

I'm definitely in on Sunday. Looking forward to getting some revenge on that course. 

- Shane

4 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I'm definitely in on Sunday. Looking forward to getting some revenge on that course. 

Perfect!  ;-)

-Jerry

I've got new bling (TST Outing Participant)!  Thanks @iacas  

1 hour ago, jsgolfer said:

It's on the menu for this week. :beer:

IMG_3286.JPG

Hello from Bella Collina!

• Upvote 1

-Jerry

27 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

You are penalized 15 yards for taunting!

Hope you had a good round. 

I say one of us gets to step on his ball and squish it into the fairway next year. Does look nice. 

43 minutes ago, Gator Hazard said:

I say one of us gets to step on his ball and squish it into the fairway next year. Does look nice. 

I could have been there, but noooooo. The family needs quality time. :mad:

- Shane

Note: This thread is 2326 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!