IGNORED

Orlando, Florida

Note: This thread is 2353 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

11 minutes ago, Gator Hazard said:

All:  if anyone is not a brand new ball snob and wants some gently used golf balls I have tons of them from living on my course. Just let me know what you want and I'll bring a dozen or two or three. Have titleist prov1 and prov1x the most but also NXT Tour and others. Just ask (pm me) and I will check and see what I've got. 

Dozens? :hmm:. How many balls do you pick up? Lol

my get up and go musta got up and went..

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I can play 7200 yards, but its not as much fun as 6400. Doesn't matter to me Ill go wherever the majority likes to play from. Hitting 9 iron into Par 4's is a lot more fun than 4 iron. 

• Upvote 3

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

33 minutes ago, jetsknicks1 said:

Dozens? :hmm:. How many balls do you pick up? Lol

Tons!  But I never slow down play. And sometimes my family will go for a walk towards dusk and the kids have fun finding  them. 

3 hours ago, jetsknicks1 said:

Has anybody else played this course?

I have.  

When looking at the yardage, you have to realize, it's a par 73, with 5 par-5's.  It plays a little shorter than the yardage would lead you to think.  I usually play the white tees at about 6800 yds, but there's nothing wrong with playing the 6400 yd tees.  It'll play like about your normal 6100 yard course from there...

• Upvote 2

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

15 minutes ago, David in FL said:

I have.  

When looking at the yardage, you have to realize, it's a par 73, with 5 par-5's.  It plays a little shorter than the yardage would lead you to think.  I usually play the white tees at about 6800 yds, but there's nothing wrong with playing the 6400 yd tees.  It'll play like about your normal 6100 yard course from there...

You gonna be able to make it buddy?

37 minutes ago, Gator Hazard said:

Tons!  But I never slow down play. And sometimes my family will go for a walk towards dusk and the kids have fun finding  them. 

That's awesome. I can hit gently used balls into the woods & water just as well as new balls so I'll take a dozen of whatever you have the most of. There's a couple cold beers in for you buddy.  :beer:

1 hour ago, Gator Hazard said:

It's like a 24x7x365 Easter egg hunt!

I can play any tees. I was thinking white, but I'm good with whatever.

- Shane

8 hours ago, jetsknicks1 said:

You gonna be able to make it buddy?

I won't know until Christmas.  If you guys still have room for me and I can, I will.  It's all about how my dad's doing over the holiday...

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

12 hours ago, David in FL said:

I won't know until Christmas.  If you guys still have room for me and I can, I will.  It's all about how my dad's doing over the holiday...

Totally understandable buddy, I hope you're able to make it.

Can't wait to get to Florida, weather here in DC area sucks today.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

39 minutes ago, Gator Hazard said:

It's gorgeous down here right now. Perfect for golf, hoping it stays this way. 

Please send some of that beauty North  :-)

We had a wonderful "Rush Hour" last night dealing with Black Ice.

What a nightmare for the STL area....

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

33 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I'm sitting here on the tee box right now waiting. It's so dang nice out, I don't really mind the wait. 

I love getting this notification after I come in from salting the driveway/sidewalk and look out my window at freezing rain...

:angry:

- John

5 hours ago, jsgolfer said:

Can't wait to get to Florida, weather here in DC area sucks today.

Amen brother, it's beautiful out.

2 hours ago, Hardspoon said:

I love getting this notification after I come in from salting the driveway/sidewalk and look out my window at freezing rain...

:angry:

That. ^^^^ Is why I wanted to move. That and there are jobs down here. 

- Shane

My wife called it. Driving down tomorrow evening after work. The snow and 3* this morning broke her spirit. See you guys next week. 

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

9 hours ago, kpaulhus said:

My wife called it. Driving down tomorrow evening after work. The snow and 3* this morning broke her spirit. See you guys next week. 

Wish I was coming down now, next week can't get here soon enough.  have a safe drive.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Note: This thread is 2353 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!