IGNORED

What course do you dream about?

Fairway_CY
Note: This thread is 2733 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On 10/26/2016 at 1:11 PM, chilepepper said:

If there's one course I think about it would be Wolf Creek in Nevada. It's one I need to play someday soon. Across the pond it would be pretty much anything in England,Scotland or Ireland. 

If it's the same Wolf Creek that's in Mesquite Nevada, it is one nice course to play. Tough as nails, and can humble the best of golfers. I played there a few months ago. It's one of the very few courses I will use a cart due the hilly terrain. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 hours ago, Patch said:

If it's the same Wolf Creek that's in Mesquite Nevada, it is one nice course to play. Tough as nails, and can humble the best of golfers. I played there a few months ago. It's one of the very few courses I will use a cart due the hilly terrain. 

That's the one

Ive had the honor of playing in two Crump Cups at Pine Valley in New Jersey. Thats the only course I've ever played that i dream about playing again. The par 5's there are the best holes I've ever played. But for some reason, they like really make it difficult to get a tee-time...

On 10/26/2016 at 9:11 PM, chilepepper said:

If there's one course I think about it would be Wolf Creek in Nevada. It's one I need to play someday soon. Across the pond it would be pretty much anything in England,Scotland or Ireland. 

Wolf Creek looks epic. When i first "saw" the course on Tiger Woods on the Xbox  thought, "surely this cant be a real course" (it is real, and dont call me Shirley ;-)).

one golf hole i'd love to play is the par 3 19th at the Legend golf resort in South Africa. Its 391 yds long but the Tee is 400m up a mountain. It takes 30seconds for the ball to reach the green and you need to take a helicopter to the Tee (the ladies tees and behind the mens).

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

Note: This thread is 2733 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!