IGNORED

How Many Rounds Have You Played This Year?

jsgolfer
Note: This thread is 2728 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

11 hours ago, Hacker James said:

Dang man...I would say "You need to get a life", but looks like you don't have time to...:beer:

Well..... No! I like my life the way it is.  :-D

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If I'm using a cart I'll pick the club up and race up to the next group. That usually gets it to its owner otherwise , and if walking, it goes to the pro shop unless the owner shows up

11 minutes ago, chilepepper said:

If I'm using a cart I'll pick the club up and race up to the next group. That usually gets it to its owner otherwise , and if walking, it goes to the pro shop unless the owner shows up

I like chewinggum better.

On 11/5/2016 at 9:45 AM, MacDutch said:

I don't keep record of the rounds I play. I guess more then 200 at least. When at home I average 4 per week. That changes during vacations. Last was a two week 20 rounds vacation in the Orlando area.

Oh wait, this 4 per week is more like 4 days per week, sometimes two rounds a day. So :8) 

But I don't practice on range...

And I thought I played a lot

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Wow...I thought I played a lot too..

I retired in May but was able to get in just over 80 rounds this year.   It looks like today may be the last day of the year for golf.   The forecasts aren't too favorable.  

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

I counted it up to be 22 rounds at 7 different courses.  I would have had more but my son played football this year so I missed 8 - 12 rounds I normally would have played.

Driver: :callaway: Diablo
Woods: :callaway: Big Bertha 2 & 4
Irons: Miura MC 102's 3 - PW & Mizuno MP 67's 3 - W
Wedges: :mizuno: MP-R12 52* & 58*
Putters: :ping: WRX Ti4

I normally average well over 100 rounds along with more than a few years over 200.  My priorities have changed for the next 4 years and then I'll be back......wedges blazing!!!

I stopped my 2016 golf season cold turkey after the first week of september.........just shy of 80 rounds.  This is the first time I have not eclipsed 100 in over 25 years.   Yes...I'll be back playing again next year, but hitting 100 is highly doubtful.   In 4 years....I'll be in golf "Golf Beast Mode"......

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Note: This thread is 2728 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!