IGNORED

Too Good of a Deal

CptShankapotamus
Note: This thread is 2696 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all,

It really is the time of year to snag awesome deals and I frequently check one site specifically and came across a killer deal on hybrids. I'm a regular from the site and have received nothing but fantastic quality and service. If you're all looking for a heck of a deal ($50) on hybrids (Adams, Callaway, and Tour Edge), definitely check it out. This isn't some spam thing either. I've attached proof of purchase so you all know I'm not shady. There's an additional 20% off the purchase as well until noon tomorrow. Happy shopping....and if you purchase something...YOURE WELCOME.

Head on over and take advantage if you're in the market: http://myaccount.rockbottomgolf.com/mod_myRewards/referralWelcome.php?referralCode=RVUEAE 

image1.JPG

57 minutes ago, CptShankapotamus said:

Hi all,

It really is the time of year to snag awesome deals and I frequently check one site specifically and came across a killer deal on hybrids. I'm a regular from the site and have received nothing but fantastic quality and service. If you're all looking for a heck of a deal ($50) on hybrids (Adams, Callaway, and Tour Edge), definitely check it out. This isn't some spam thing either. I've attached proof of purchase so you all know I'm not shady. There's an additional 20% off the purchase as well until noon tomorrow. Happy shopping....and if you purchase something...YOURE WELCOME.

Head on over and take advantage if you're in the market: http://myaccount.rockbottomgolf.com/mod_myRewards/referralWelcome.php?referralCode=RVUEAE 

image1.JPG

Is your nickname scratch?

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

For what it is worth, I have purchased a few items from The Rock, too.  I believe they scoop up closeout items and remaining inventory, then sell then at discounted prices.

• Upvote 1

Brian Kuehn

1 hour ago, bkuehn1952 said:

For what it is worth, I have purchased a few items from The Rock, too.  I believe they scoop up closeout items and remaining inventory, then sell then at discounted prices.

Same. Lol @ this thread... pretty sure it's the retailer themselves posting this (10 posts...)

But I do have to say I've bought a bunch of stuff from them and it's always great stuff for a lot less. Bought my first full SW-5i Adams set through them, a Ping bag, a TM bag, 3 wedges, and things like gloves and towels and such. I recently bought 2 Adams hybrids (2H 3H) that are still in my bag (actually I'm just now swapping out the 3H for a 3i) and I've never been disappointed. 

• Upvote 1

D: :tmade: R1 Stiff @ 10* 3W: :tmade: AeroBurner TP 15* 2H: :adams: Super 9031 18* 3-SW: :tmade: R9 Stiff P: :titleist: :scotty_cameron: Futura X7M 35"

Ball: Whatever. Something soft. Kirklands Signature are pretty schweeeet at the moment!

Bag: :sunmountain: C130 Cart Bag Push Cart: :sunmountain: Micro Cart Sport

• Administrator
1 hour ago, jkelley9 said:

Same. Lol @ this thread... pretty sure it's the retailer themselves posting this (10 posts...)

There's no proof of that at all. I think @CptShankapotamus is just a golfer looking to tell others about a good deal he got.

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

6 hours ago, iacas said:

There's no proof of that at all. I think @CptShankapotamus is just a golfer looking to tell others about a good deal he got.

yes thank you haha. I am not endorsed or even working for Rock Bottom. I just know its the one of the peak purchasing times for golfers and really know a lot of people would be happy with the deal. I am NOT the retailer to clarify. 

8 hours ago, jkelley9 said:

But I do have to say I've bought a bunch of stuff from them and it's always great stuff for a lot less. Bought my first full SW-5i Adams set through them, a Ping bag, a TM bag, 3 wedges, and things like gloves and towels and such. I recently bought 2 Adams hybrids (2H 3H) that are still in my bag (actually I'm just now swapping out the 3H for a 3i) and I've never been disappointed. 

I am NOT the retailer whatsoever. And I am decently new here which is why I haven't posted much. I really was trying to share the great deal. I know individual clubs are typically 90+ dollars even for a great deal. I do wish I was the retailer though...could definitely use their benefits.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, jsgolfer said:

Is your nickname scratch?

haha it is NOT. Really I am not an employee. I dont know how to prove it but I know the hybrids they offered for that deal are retailing for 100+ for sure and it really does make me excited to know other people are getting goods deals on golf stuff. Would have been selfish to not share in my opinion. 

14 hours ago, CptShankapotamus said:

haha it is NOT. Really I am not an employee. I dont know how to prove it but I know the hybrids they offered for that deal are retailing for 100+ for sure and it really does make me excited to know other people are getting goods deals on golf stuff. Would have been selfish to not share in my opinion. 

Thanks for posting. We all appreciate good deals!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 2696 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!