IGNORED

Corrupt a Wish Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2622 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1 hour ago, CarlSpackler said:

That word should never be spoken or typed!

Wish granted, but The Blues decide to move to Canada. 

I wish that famous people would stop dying. 

Wish granted, but Justin Bieber, Kanye west, and the Kardashians will now live forever.

I wish Primanti Brothers would open up a restaurant in the Tampa Bay area!  Why the hell does the East coast of Florida get 3 and I get none!!

Dammit, @Vinny Cap beat me to it!

DJ

Follow me at Game Golf Profile: http://www.gamegolf.com/player/djfajt71 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, djfajt71 said:

Wish granted, but Justin Bieber, Kanye west, and the Kardashians will now live forever.

I wish Primanti Brothers would open up a restaurant in the Tampa Bay area!  Why the hell does the East coast of Florida get 3 and I get none!!

Dammit, @Vinny Cap beat me to it!

Sorry DJ!  Grant my wish and then make one or add the one above.

Driver: :callaway: Diablo
Woods: :callaway: Big Bertha 2 & 4
Irons: Miura MC 102's 3 - PW & Mizuno MP 67's 3 - W
Wedges: :mizuno: MP-R12 52* & 58*
Putters: :ping: WRX Ti4

33 minutes ago, Vinny Cap said:

Wish granted, all famous people live forever but are forced to live in Florida and now you don't have a place to live.

I wish I could play drums with Neil Peart and Tommy Lee!!

Wish Granted!  Though you can only play with uncooked spaghetti noodles, as they look at you in disgust.

DJ

3 hours ago, djfajt71 said:

Wish Granted!  Though you can only play with uncooked spaghetti noodles, as they look at you in disgust.

Wish Granted, but it is in a really bad part of town and your car gets broken into each time you go.

I wish I had a swing speed of 125mph and was accurate as Fred Funk.

Michael

19 minutes ago, mchepp said:

Wish Granted, but it is in a really bad part of town and your car gets broken into each time you go.

Just as an aside, I would buy a $500 piece of crap car and still chance it!

DJ

• Administrator
39 minutes ago, mchepp said:

Wish granted, but you're as accurate as Fred Funk playing basketball, and every time you swing over 110 MPH you hurt your back so much you have to quit playing for a month.

I wish that I could read people's minds when I wanted to (and turn it off when I didn't want to).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

5 minutes ago, iacas said:

Wish granted, but you're as accurate as Fred Funk playing basketball, and every time you swing over 110 MPH you hurt your back so much you have to quit playing for a month.

I wish that I could read people's minds when I wanted to (and turn it off when I didn't want to).

Wish granted, but you read everyone's mind at the same time, not just a single person.

I wish I could control all matter, create and un-create everything at will.

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

• Administrator
1 hour ago, phillyk said:

I wish I could control all matter, create and un-create everything at will.

Wish granted, but then you wake up, and realize it was all a dream.

I wish that my current favorite foods provided all the nutrition I need.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Wish granted, but then you wake up, and realize it was all a dream.

I wish that my current favorite foods provided all the nutrition I need.

Wish granted, but then your taste buds change and you don't like them anymore.

I wish I enjoyed exercise.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, 14ledo81 said:

I wish I enjoyed exercise.

Wish granted, but you only discover  that you like exercise because of your newfound obsession with Richard Simmons in Sweatin' to the Oldies.

I wish students would all practice properly after their lessons.

1 hour ago, iacas said:

I wish students would all practice properly after their lessons.

Wish granted, but all future students only come to you for putting lessons since you "drive for show, but putt for dough."

I wish it would be warm enough to play golf tomorrow.

- John

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, Hardspoon said:

I wish it would be warm enough to play golf tomorrow.

Wish granted. Duh. I don't even have to add anything to that since you didn't specify "around Pittsburgh." It'll be plenty warm enough in many locations.

I wish I had $18m legally obtained cash handed to me as a gift, tax- and obligation-free

7 minutes ago, iacas said:

Wish granted. Duh. I don't even have to add anything to that since you didn't specify "around Pittsburgh." It'll be plenty warm enough in many locations.

:doh:

8 minutes ago, iacas said:

I wish I had $18m legally obtained cash handed to me as a gift, tax- and obligation-free

Wish granted...but it's handed to you in pennies.  You're now buried under 9.92 million pounds of copper and zinc.

- John

13 minutes ago, iacas said:

Wish granted. But you gamble it all away on one hand of blackjack that you get 22 on.

I wish to gifted tax free a private airplane with unlimited fuel available and a excellent pilot to fly it.

Michael

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, mchepp said:

I wish to gifted tax free a private airplane with unlimited fuel available and a excellent pilot to fly it.

Wish granted, but your pilot secretly uses the plane to transport drugs for the cartel and you're caught up in it and thrown in jail for the rest of your life.

I wish that I could hit every golf ball with every club the same as the best shot I've ever hit with that club.

Wish granted, but now your alignment is always off leading to OB's, hazards, etc.

I wish I can be the best golfer of all time...

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

23 minutes ago, Yukari said:

Wish granted, but now your alignment is always off leading to OB's, hazards, etc.

Wish granted.  Now you're famous and there are only 2 days left of 2016, so... good luck.

I wish Tom Brady never existed.

CY

Career Bests
- 18 Holes - 72 (+1) - Par 71 - Pine Island Country Club - 6/25/2022
- 9 Holes - 36 (E) - Par 36 - Pine Island Country Club - 6/25/2022

20 minutes ago, Yukari said:

Wish granted. But you get caught up in a bunch of sexual relationships and drive your escalade into a fire hydrant. ;-)

I wish for a golf sponsorship where I could get all the free clubs, balls, gloves, etc I wanted.

Michael

Note: This thread is 2622 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!