IGNORED

Best Shot of the Week

iacas

250 yard draw off the tee. It was upwind and slightly uphill too.
Played in a 4 man scramble. I dont hit the ball further than 250.. I must have caught that right I guess.

In the bag:
905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder S
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S
4-P MP-14 TT DGS300 53* 588 Gunmetal MP series 56-14 TT wedge MP-R 60-09 Rifle SpinnerDFX Two ball Pro V1

I was in a greenside bunker for 2 on a par 4, I used my 54 degree wedge and hit it perfectly and it landed 2 or 3 inches from the hole and I saved myself par.
In My Bag:
Driver: Cobra F Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV 55g Regular
3 Wood: Cobra F Speed 15°, Aldila NV 55g Regular
Irons: Cobra 2300 I/M 3-PW
Wedge: Cobra M 54°Putter: Yes! SophiaBall: TaylorMade TP Red

I landed one on the green, 20 feet from the hole off my tee shot on a 192 yard par 3 over a pond. Booya.
In my bag:

Driver: Speed LD F
Irons: SQ sumo 4-PW
Putter: oversizedBalls: One

140 yards from 10 yards below the green and direct view to the green blocked by trees. Hit a perfect fade around the trees and came to land 5 ft from pin for a birdie.

MX500 9.5* S
Burrows Golf MAC Powersphere 3W
IDEA PRO Irons
Perfect Club 21*
IDEA PRO 3HSakamoto 54* X-tour 60* Newport 2 Pro Platinum Custom

2nd shot par 4, in the rough about 50yds from the hole. The hole in the back left corner with 3 bunkers in my way. Instead of putting it in the middle of the green to the right I went for it over the bunkers. Put my sand wedge shot just over the trap and onto the fringe on a down slant, the ball kicks and rolls to two feet from the hole. Tap in for birdie.

In The Bag

Driver: Launcher 400cc
Fairway Wood: Big Bertha 7 Wood
Hybrid: 3H X Hybrid 21 DegreesIrons: Slingshot OSS 4-PWGW: CG10 52 DegreesSW: Tour Action 56 DegreesPutter: White Hot Marxman XG Mallet

about 150 away on the first hole. Par 5, hit an 8 iron, nice draw, 1 ft away from the pin, and no i didnt miss the birdie !
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

(Posted in wrong thread)
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Sitting about 30 yards in front of the green on a par five. I hit a sweet little seven iron and played it off the left slope of the green. Ball rolled up pin high, four feet from the cup. Sank the putt for birdie.

Alan Olson

Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!
Check out our Facebook page!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nothing too special last night. I did hit a nice draw from with my PW on a 130 yard Par 3 over water. It ended 10 feet right of the hole. I missed the putt, but it was more of a mental boost than anything. I put one in the drink there last week for the first time since 2005.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

On a par 3 - 175 yds. I hit my tee shot right of the fairway. My next shot was sitting about a foot directly in front of a tree. Between my ball and the pin sat a bunker 5 yards away. The pin placement was on the bottom of a slope with only 4-7 feet to play with. With the tree behind me, I took a half swing and sent the ball over the bunker, landed on top of the slope and rolled it right into the cup.

What made the shot much greater is before I hit my ball, my partner said "I would just aim to the right of the green." He thought there was no way I could get it over the bunker and still be able to get it close to the hole!

Driver: r7 9.5*
3 Wood: xxI0
4 Wood: V steel
Irons: i-403
PW: : 56* chrome wedgeSW: 53* tour seriesPutter: scotty cameron Newport twoBalls: ProV-1Bag: Hoofer stand bag

Last monday we had off because of the Queens b'day long weekend. I was playing comp (it was a special Queens b'day one it was stableford) 420m par 4, tee shot just made the fair way it was an abousolute shocker, 260m out hit 5-wood ( due to a water hazard between me and the green. i had to get over it) ended up about 50m from the hole, hit a hard lob wedge one bounce checked up a heap rolled sideways into the cup for a birdie for 4 points!

I ended up with 41 points and my handicap went from 16.9 to 14.9 then last saturday (not today) i got 38 points and my handicap went down 0.4 so technically i'm off 14.5

In my black carry bag
Driver- 909 D2 10.5* 76g Stiff UST Proforce V2
3-Wood 909 F3 14.5* 82g Stiff UST Proforce V2
Hybrid- 585-H 19* 85g Stiff Flex Adilla Proto
Irons- Z-B Forged 3iron-PW Project X 6.0Gap Wedge- Vokey Spin Milled 52|8Sand Wedge- Vokey Spin Milled 56|10Putter- Scotty Cameron...

i drove a monster about 30 metres in front of a tree, i summed it up and it was like an 8 iron to the green but 8 would have not gone high enough, so i pulled out a 9 and just smashed it over the tree by centremetres, and just on the front of the green (too bad the pin was at back, and ended up 3 putting )

Driver: Dunlop X-Ti Pro Titanium 10.5*
Woods: Dunlop X-Ti Pro Titanium - Hybrid,3,5
Irons: Dunlop X-Ti - 4,5,6,7,8,9
Wedges: Dunlop Tour Wedges - SW, PW, LW
Putter: Tour Special, Pin Sight 111Ball: Titleist Pro V1

Well, I guess this is the end of the week...

Today I actually got my 3 iron about 190 onto the green of a par 5. For some reason I am having alot of trouble hitting my lower irons any distance, but that shot made me smile.

The Bag: Hoofer Vantage (Black on Blue)
In the bag...
Driver: X460
5 Wood: Zing 2
7 Wood: Zing 2Irons: X20 Steel ShaftPutter: Scotty Cameron Newport Detour

40 yard punch out of the trees to an elevated green and holed it for eagle.

MX500 9.5* S
Burrows Golf MAC Powersphere 3W
IDEA PRO Irons
Perfect Club 21*
IDEA PRO 3HSakamoto 54* X-tour 60* Newport 2 Pro Platinum Custom

We had our annual Fathers Day Scramble yesterday and I played reasonably well. I hit my driver very well including a 315 yard bomb on a reachable par 5. My best shot however was a gap wedge from 85 yards. One guy was on the green about 15 feet away and the other two missed the green entirely. I hit it about 10 feet right of the pin and it spun down to less than 2 feet. We tapped in for our 4th strainght birdie. Unfortunately we could not get anything on the front going and ended up in second place at -6.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

played in my first ever competition on saturday, stableford in the carlsberg open in Abersoch Golf Club. 18th hole par 3 154yds water left 2 bunkers right.

powered in a 9i perfect line,just short which was lucky really as the clubhouse was packed!!. made the 2 though.

in the bag-
R7 425cc
Halo 2i
R7 irons
X tour wedge 2-ball putter balls