IGNORED

Best Shot of the Week

iacas

On a long 420 yard par 4, slight dog-leg left, I push my drive over to the next fairway, leaving me about 250 to the flag - although I had a decent line straight in, and the green sits in a bowl giving me some insurance.

Grabbed my 3 wood and hit it as sweet as I can off the deck - flew like a beauty and came to land 5 yards from the green. A safe chip and two putt remained for a satisfying bogey on a hole I normally do a lot worse on..

Driver: Launcher 10.5°
3-Wood: Launcher 15°
5-Wood: Launcher 19°
Hybrid: Baffler TWS 20°
Irons: CG7 4-PWWedges: CG15 Black Pearl 52.10 58.12Putter: Rossa Kia Ma MonacoBalls: e6+

Playing The Club at Viniterra, 462yd Par 4 #2 handicap hole. Wind is at my back, hit a decent drive that's fading and barely gets over bunkers right, carrying 270yds. Second is 190yds to middle, pin is up. Wind is steady at my back and there is probably an 50ft elevation change to the green. Hit smooth 7iron to 5ft. Made the putt. I was having a horrendous round to that point...saved the day for me.

Driver: i15 8* UST Axivcore Red 69S
3w: CB1 15* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum 75s
5w: G10 18.5* UST V2 HL
3h: HiFli CLK 20* UST V2 Hybrid
4h: 3DX 23* UST V2 Hybrid5i-pw: MX-23 TT Dynalite Gold S300GW/SW: RAC 52*and 56*Putter: SabertoothBag: KingPin

Little bit of a 16th hole at Masters moment. Hit a 270 yard right up the fairway to within 30 yards of the pin. Put my chip over the river to 8 feet, and misread the putt. Hung out on the right hand side, and me and my friend couldn't believe i hadn't holed the birdie. We both looked right down at the ball, and he said 'It's moving, it's moving!!!'. I started the famous commentary of that chip on the 16th: 'OH MY GOODNESS...... WOW! In your life have you seen anything like that!' The ball dropped just in time before it would have to have been marked. At one point, i am 100% sure that ball was still.
So birdied that hole, on the way to my record round of 82, on a par 71 course. :)
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

I got a birdie. I mean literally. My tee shot hit a bird flying by about 100 yards down the fairway. It wasn't even in a flock, just a single bird who picked the wrong time to cross in front of me. It didn't die immediately but it can't be doing well today.

Par 4,my drive layed to rest right alongside a tree.The tree was in such a way that i had to strike the ball back out side ways towards the farway but big Hook/draw toward the green,this was only 100 yards out and the ball landed on the fringe,very pleased,3 putted for bogie..

In my Sport II cart bag or my R9 stand bag
Irons-Tour burner R/5-Sw,60 lob wedge z groove
Driver-R9 Supertri R/10.5
09 Hybrid #3 R/19
09 Hybrid #4 R/22Putter-Method 001,Length : 34 Ball-Those round white ones...

Sliced a 3 wood on a short par 5. Was about 30 yards right and short of the green with a tree 5 yards in front of me. Delofted a 7 iron, took 1/4 swing and watched the ball fly low under the tree branches hit the front fringe and roll 20 feet past the hole leaving myself a chance for birdie. It was the first time for me that I was able to hit a low stinging shot like that and land it on the green. Felt good

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

I've really been working on solid contact, feeling like I'm 'dragging' the club through impact rather than flipping with the hands, which is my tendency.
I had a sidehill lie (ball below feet) from about 135 yards, and decided to hit 9 iron (not trying to kill it) and concentrate on posture and contact. As the ball went flying over the back of the green (about 150 yards) I was both pleased and mad!
It was probably the most solid short iron feel I've had in a long time.
Bag TM Micro Lite|Driver TM r7 LTD|3W Titleist 906F4|Hybrid Callaway FT3|Irons Titleist DCI 962 Black|SW Vokey Spin Milled 56°|LW Cleveland Byron Nelson 50th - BeCu|Putter Rossa Indy Tour|Ball ProV1

The best shot I've managed is to almost kill the poor range kid picking up balls. Sweet 5 iron poor kid

Cobra ZL 10.5

Cobra Baffle 16 hybrid
Titleist 735CM
Callaway Xtour 54.
Callaway Xtour 58

Ping Crazy-E

Pro V1

Probably not something special to most of you, but i got pretty excited...

I love those TM Rac MBs -- hit em right and the feel is exquisite, so I get your excitement .. and a nicely placed shot on top of that is double the reward.

McGolf-Doggie's stand bag & new and used club emporium:
Putter :ping: 1/2Craz-e | Irons :TaylorMade: RAC MB, 4i-PW (DG S300) |Wedges :Cleveland: SW&LW 56*DSG+RTG; 60*/4* DSG+RTG |Woods :Cobra: S1 5W; Adams TIght Lies 3W |Driver :TaylorMade: Burner 9.5 Fujikura Reax S | Maxfli Practice

Long downhill par 3, water left, into strong wind. Nice 5-iron lands just short in hollow in front of green. Others in foursome wet and in the trees. Pitch and run uphill, right to left, bit of check, into the hole for a 2. Others in the group were 5, 5, 6.

I'm not sure about the best of the week because it's only Tuesday, but I hit a memorable shot today. On a dog-leg left par 4 with a 3h off the tee I hit it left and short of the dog leg. Low tree limbs and trees absolutely had me dead to the green. I put a 4i back in my stance and hit the ball exactly how I wanted to. Low below the limbs and about a 40 yard hook to about 20 yards from the green. I got up and down for par.

I hit a straight-draw on 16 which put me in the left trees, with 190 to the pin. There was a decent gap, so I punched a 4 iron through, which chased up nicely to the front fringe. Holed the 50 footer for birdie.
In the bag: Titleist 909D2 9.5°, 906F2 15°, 585H 17°, AP2 710 3âPW, Vokey SM 52.08 & 58.12, Studio Select Newport 33", Pro V1X.
Home course: Lenzie Golf Club. Working on: ball striking.

hit a crappy drive to the left side rough of a dogleg right par 4 which left me 190 to an uphill two tiered green with the pin in the back...hit my 5 iron off the flag stick for a 1 inch putt for birdie :)

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g