IGNORED

Music on the Course - When Did This Become a Thing?

a little Journey, perhaps?

That's the first thing I thought of too! "So let's dance!" "Anyway you want it, that's the way you need it..."

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got finished writing up the rules sheet for our first tournament of the season and the first thing we did was put in this local rule prohibiting music on the course. It just doesn't have a plac

Ugh. If only people who want to hear the music can hear the music, do what makes you happy. If someone who doesn't want to hear the music can, it's discourteous.

I am very much a music lover. That being said, time & a place. In my humble opinion. Not on the course. I feel it distracts from the natural rhythm of the day. I like to hear the frogs & the b

Posted Images

I've been thinking about giving this a try, but generally I like to enjoy the ambience of the course. Plus, I'd imagine it would distract me unless I stuck exclusively to instrumentals and foreign-language songs.

• 3 weeks later...
I have a golf playlist on my ipod. It's all slow tempo'd songs. I tend to rush on the course and the music really gets me to slow down.

i also have a playlist titled golf music on my ipod lol.but its all hard rock

Here is the list.

Hotel CaliforniaEagles
In The Summertime Mungo Jerry
Hey There Delilah Plain White T's
This TownFrank Sinatra
You Make Me Feel So YoungFrank Sinatra
Drift Away Dobie Gray
Bye Bye Miss American PieDon McLean
1234Feist
100 YearsFive For Fighting
You're Gonna Miss ThisTrace Adkins
I'm YoursJason Mraz
LuckyJason Mraz
Banana PancakesJack Johnson
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing Jack Johnson
TaylorJack Johnson
FlakeJack Johnson

Here is the list.

this is mine Creed - My Sacrifice - Creed - I'm Eighteen Evanescence - Wake me up inside Finger Eleven - Falling On Hinder - Get Stoned.mp3 Linkin Park - Given Up Nickelback - Fight For All The Wrong Reasons Nickelback - Hero Papa Roach scars Papa Roach - last resort Rehab - Kick My Ass Saliva - click click boom Staind - Outside Three Days Grace - Pain Three Days Grace - Never Too Late Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You three Doors Down - Kryptonite Three Doors Down - Let Me Go Three Doors Down17 Days nickleback - someday 10 Years - Beautiful Green Day - Brain Stew

I could never do that. I'd be layin the sod over the ball all day long. Haha Not to mention missin every putt bc I couldnt calm down enough. Good playlist though I think Im gonna steal it.

I could never do that. I'd be layin the sod over the ball all day long. Haha Not to mention missin every putt bc I couldnt calm down enough. Good playlist though I think Im gonna steal it.

go for it might help ya out lol good fast tempo

do you listen to music while playing golf i do if so wat kind i like lisnin to rock while i play

I do not own an ipod. However, I have memorized the background music for the Sybervision DVD while Al Geiberger repeatedly swung his club in perfect balance, tempo, and rhythm. The heck with power and smashing the ball. I would rather execute a smooth, rhythmic swing. It is more consistent than one where I try to smash the ball.

i dont really like to listen to music while im actually playin on the course cause i like to hear the feedback of the shot. but i will listen to music when im warming up so i can get the feel of the club. and depending on what mood im in ill either listen to heavy rock or country music. the rock gets me pumped up but the country keeps me calm and focused.

I've taken to listening to my mp3 player at the range lately because I'm tired of having to hear other peoples loud conversations or cell phone chatter. The range near me doesn't really enforce the "Quiet Please" signs all over.

• iacas changed the title to Music While Golfing