iacas

Subscribe to Golfers Journal

76 posts / 7998 viewsLast Reply

On 11/28/2017 at 6:15 PM, iacas said:

Kinda their fault that it's not shrink-wrapped. Did you ask them about it?

9 hours ago, gill said:

You should reach out to them... a UK car magazine I subscribed to years ago suffered the same fate and after emailing them (I'm sure I wasn't the only one) it came in much more substantial packaging the following week.  Given the craftsmanship they put into the publishing I'm sure they want it to arrive in the best possible condition

I sent them an e-mail yesterday, just mentioning it.  I don't want another copy or anything; I was able to read it, and I'm not the type who'd keep it (for long) after reading.  I'll update if I hear back from them at all.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

On 11/30/2017 at 8:50 PM, Hardspoon said:

I sent them an e-mail yesterday, just mentioning it.  I don't want another copy or anything; I was able to read it, and I'm not the type who'd keep it (for long) after reading.  I'll update if I hear back from them at all.

Not to get this topic too off-track, but they wrote me back thanking me for the suggestion and offering to send another copy (I declined).  So, add "good customer service" to the list of reasons to check out GJ.

On 11/6/2017 at 9:08 PM, DeadMan said:

Not the best quality video, but here you go:

Next time can you flip through a little slower. maybe spending a little more time on each page.
If you could do this quarterly, with each new issue that would also be great!

16 hours ago, DeadMan said:

Second issue arrived today.

Just got mine. I'm not even finished with the first issue, yet. Now I have plenty of reading to keep me occupied in the winter.

4 hours ago, billchao said:

Just got mine. I'm not even finished with the first issue, yet. Now I have plenty of reading to keep me occupied in the winter.

Yeah I'm not through issue 1 yet! Here's a peek at issue 2.

Remember, if you subscribe with this link, you get an extra issue added to your subscription: https://www.golfersjournal.com/product-category/subscriptions?journal_referrer=3038.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:43 AM, krupa said:

What is this!?

golfballs.png

Figured it out last night. It's a trophy for an annual competition amongst the Oxford and Cambridge golf clubs. The winner's ball goes on that trophy.

11 minutes ago, DeadMan said:

Figured it out last night. It's a trophy for an annual competition amongst the Oxford and Cambridge golf clubs. The winner's ball goes on that trophy.

Thanks!  

3 hours ago, DeadMan said:

Nice!

Christmas is a great time to get a subscription for yourself: https://www.golfersjournal.com/product-category/subscriptions?journal_referrer=3038. That there gets you a FREE issue, so it's 5 issues your first year.

On 12/6/2017 at 12:02 PM, iacas said:

Christmas is a great time to get a subscription for yourself: https://www.golfersjournal.com/product-category/subscriptions?journal_referrer=3038. That there gets you a FREE issue, so it's 5 issues your first year.

My wife is always looking for ideas for Christmas for me, I just forwarded the link to her. :-P

1 hour ago, DaveP043 said:

My wife is always looking for ideas for Christmas for me, I just forwarded the link to her. :-P

You'll love them. Make sure she uses the link with the referrer code so you get an extra issue.

Thanks for the link @iacas I just got the first and second issue to test out and I will be getting a subscription very soon.  This is the type of golf journalism/art I care about.  I absolutely love the photos and the stories.

Well worth the price of admission in my eyes.  I am excited to get No. 3 to see the Banff Springs article.  They also have a podcast too, and I love their stories about Sweetens, Bandon Sheep farm course, and Winter Park 9.

On 5/8/2018 at 11:58 AM, shakogolfer78 said:

Thanks for the link @iacas I just got the first and second issue to test out and I will be getting a subscription very soon.  This is the type of golf journalism/art I care about.  I absolutely love the photos and the stories.

If you use the link I provided, you get a free extra copy added to your subscription.

https://www.golfersjournal.com/product-category/subscriptions?journal_referrer=3038

I have read the first 2 volumes and I will be getting a subscription.  This is my favorite golf publication by a long shot.  Love the stories and the photography!  Can't wait to read no 3 and 4.