IGNORED

Subscribe to Golfer's Journal

iacas

On 11/28/2017 at 6:15 PM, iacas said:

Kinda their fault that it's not shrink-wrapped. Did you ask them about it?

9 hours ago, gill said:

You should reach out to them... a UK car magazine I subscribed to years ago suffered the same fate and after emailing them (I'm sure I wasn't the only one) it came in much more substantial packaging the following week.  Given the craftsmanship they put into the publishing I'm sure they want it to arrive in the best possible condition

I sent them an e-mail yesterday, just mentioning it.  I don't want another copy or anything; I was able to read it, and I'm not the type who'd keep it (for long) after reading.  I'll update if I hear back from them at all.

- John

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 11/30/2017 at 8:50 PM, Hardspoon said:

I sent them an e-mail yesterday, just mentioning it.  I don't want another copy or anything; I was able to read it, and I'm not the type who'd keep it (for long) after reading.  I'll update if I hear back from them at all.

Not to get this topic too off-track, but they wrote me back thanking me for the suggestion and offering to send another copy (I declined).  So, add "good customer service" to the list of reasons to check out GJ.

- John

What is this!?

golfballs.png

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

• Administrator
57 minutes ago, krupa said:

What is this!?

No idea.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

On 11/6/2017 at 9:08 PM, DeadMan said:

Not the best quality video, but here you go:

Next time can you flip through a little slower. maybe spending a little more time on each page.
If you could do this quarterly, with each new issue that would also be great!

• Like 1

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

Second issue arrived today. Really looking forward to reading the articles on Sweetens Cove and Number 11 at Merion. 

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

16 hours ago, DeadMan said:

Second issue arrived today.

Just got mine. I'm not even finished with the first issue, yet. Now I have plenty of reading to keep me occupied in the winter.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator
4 hours ago, billchao said:

Just got mine. I'm not even finished with the first issue, yet. Now I have plenty of reading to keep me occupied in the winter.

Yeah I'm not through issue 1 yet! Here's a peek at issue 2.

Remember, if you subscribe with this link, you get an extra issue added to your subscription: https://www.golfersjournal.com/referral/c247508404.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:43 AM, krupa said:

What is this!?

golfballs.png

Figured it out last night. It's a trophy for an annual competition amongst the Oxford and Cambridge golf clubs. The winner's ball goes on that trophy.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

11 minutes ago, DeadMan said:

Figured it out last night. It's a trophy for an annual competition amongst the Oxford and Cambridge golf clubs. The winner's ball goes on that trophy.

Thanks!  

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

• Administrator
3 hours ago, DeadMan said:

Nice!

Christmas is a great time to get a subscription for yourself: https://www.golfersjournal.com/referral/c247508404. That there gets you a FREE issue, so it's 5 issues your first year.

On 12/6/2017 at 12:02 PM, iacas said:

Christmas is a great time to get a subscription for yourself: https://www.golfersjournal.com/referral/c247508404. That there gets you a FREE issue, so it's 5 issues your first year.

My wife is always looking for ideas for Christmas for me, I just forwarded the link to her. :-P

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, DaveP043 said:

My wife is always looking for ideas for Christmas for me, I just forwarded the link to her. :-P

You'll love them. Make sure she uses the link with the referrer code so you get an extra issue.

• 2 months later...

Anybody get issue 3, yet? 

:tmade:  - SIM2 - Kuro Kage silver 60 shaft
:cobra:  - F9 3W, 15 degree - Fukijara Atmos white tour spec stiff flex shaft

:tmade: - M2 hybrid, 19 degree
:tmade: - GAPR 3 iron - 18degree
:mizuno: MP-H5 4-5 iron, MP-25 6-8 iron, MP-5 9-PW

Miura - 1957 series k-grind - 56 degree
:bettinardi: - 52 degree
:titleist: - Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - Putter

check out my swing here

• Administrator
2 hours ago, lastings said:

Anybody get issue 3, yet? 

Yes. Yesterday.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the link @iacas I just got the first and second issue to test out and I will be getting a subscription very soon.  This is the type of golf journalism/art I care about.  I absolutely love the photos and the stories.

Well worth the price of admission in my eyes.  I am excited to get No. 3 to see the Banff Springs article.  They also have a podcast too, and I love their stories about Sweetens, Bandon Sheep farm course, and Winter Park 9.

• Administrator
On 5/8/2018 at 11:58 AM, shakogolfer78 said:

Thanks for the link @iacas I just got the first and second issue to test out and I will be getting a subscription very soon.  This is the type of golf journalism/art I care about.  I absolutely love the photos and the stories.

If you use the link I provided, you get a free extra copy added to your subscription.

https://www.golfersjournal.com/referral/c247508404

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

I have read the first 2 volumes and I will be getting a subscription.  This is my favorite golf publication by a long shot.  Love the stories and the photography!  Can't wait to read no 3 and 4.