IGNORED

This whole built like a linebacker thing.

Seals
Note: This thread is 2340 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Alx said:

Please. There are physiological limits to size and ffmi. For some cases its obvious:

Cool. We were talking about Jason Zuback. So no, you can't know just by looking.

He doesn't look like the photo you posted.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

9 minutes ago, iacas said:

Cool. We were talking about Jason Zuback. So no, you can't know just by looking.

He doesn't look like the photo you posted.

At this point were having a much broader discussion. This is what I said on where you can clearly see steroid use"Look at any ifbb pro. Any pro strongman".

Again I was pointing out where you can definitely 100% see use. I did not say Zuback was a slam dunk. What I have said and pointed out is that he does show some obvious signs.

Edited by Alx

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Alx said:

At this point were having a much broader discussion. This is what I said on where you can clearly see steroid use"Look at any ifbb pro. Any pro strongman".

No, we weren't, because I wasn't. You attempted to sway the discussion to whatever an "ifbb pro" is, but I didn't consent to that switch.

My comments have always gone back to your assessment that Jason Zuback "pretty obvious[ly]" used steroids.

Bullshit, and it's ridiculous of you to make that claim. It's a man's reputation, and you're going on nothing but looking at some old video.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

38 minutes ago, iacas said:

No, we weren't, because I wasn't. You attempted to sway the discussion to whatever an "ifbb pro" is, but I didn't consent to that switch.

My comments have always gone back to your assessment that Jason Zuback "pretty obvious[ly]" used steroids.

Bullshit, and it's ridiculous of you to make that claim. It's a man's reputation, and you're going on nothing but looking at some old video.

We as In other people in this thread. You werent is not that same as no one was. You jumped along in the last few messages. I just gave you an example where you can clearly see use. IFBB heavyweights - google it if you dont know what it means.

As far as Zuback goes as I said before there are some obvious signs but sure its not definitive proof.

Edited by Alx

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Alx said:

We as In other people in this thread.

No, you don't get to redefine the topic like that, nor do you get to try to skirt past the original thing on which I called you out: your statement that Zuback "pretty obvious[ly]" took steroids.

4 minutes ago, Alx said:

You jumped along in the last few messages.

No, I called you out immediately on the Zuback bit. I've never left that topic. Every post I've made since then has been to call you out on your statements re: Zuback.

4 minutes ago, Alx said:

I just gave you an example where you can clearly see use.

I couldn't care less about that example. I've never left the Zuback example.

4 minutes ago, Alx said:

As far as Zuback goes as I said before there are some obvious signs but sure its not definitive proof.

Then don't say it's "pretty obvious" he took steroids.

No more. Just stop.

5 minutes ago, iacas said:

No, you don't get to redefine the topic like that, nor do you get to try to skirt past the original thing on which I called you out: your statement that Zuback "pretty obvious[ly]" took steroids.

There was broader discussion with @Lihu and @sharpljp.

7 minutes ago, iacas said:

No, I called you out immediately on the Zuback bit. I've never left that topic. Every post I've made since then has been to call you out on your statements re: Zuback.

Then you should probably call out the person who originally threw out the question.

I never used Zuback as an example of someone that was a clear cut case. Pretty obvious != definite.

Stop twisting everything Ive said.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Alx said:

Stop twisting everything Ive said.

Not twisting a thing. You said "pretty obvious" and posted a video of Jason Zuback.

That's the only topic I've ever addressed here with you today.

Once more: the end. Stop.

9 minutes ago, Seals said:

Eric, 

If you need to shut it down you can. The topic has lost its true meaning anyway.

Agree, and the last linebacker comment was about 5’11” 225 pound ones being referred to as little ones.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Seals said:

Erik, 

If you need to shut it down you can. The topic has lost its true meaning anyway.

True. But I prefer that things just peter out on their own, rather than making an actual decision to lock things. We try, as a staff, to reserve those for the most extreme situations.

51 minutes ago, Seals said:

Eric, 

Bill - 

50 minutes ago, Lihu said:

Agree, and the last linebacker comment was about 5’11” 225 pound ones being referred to as little ones.

Huh? Am I missing something here? A 5'11" 225 lb linebacker would be undersized in the NFL.

Colin P.

3 minutes ago, colin007 said:

Huh? Am I missing something here? A 5'11" 225 lb linebacker would be undersized in the NFL.

Exactly, they're "little ones". In fact, the smallest.

https://herosports.com/nfl/tallest-shortest-nfl-player-at-each-position-byby

Edited by Lihu

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Just now, Lihu said:

Exactly, they're "little ones". In fact, the smallest.

Right, so built like a linebacker would mean 6'4"ish and 250ish

Colin P.

Just now, colin007 said:

If you say so, I'd believe you.

All I know is St. Francis's (Catholic High School) entire team are about that size. They're pretty huge and Catholic high schools are really competitive.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

3 minutes ago, colin007 said:

Right, when someone says, "built like a linebacker", they are talking about the average, not an extreme.

1 minute ago, Lihu said:

If you say so, I'd believe you.

All I know is St. Francis's (Catholic High School) entire team are about that size. They're pretty huge and Catholic high schools are really competitive.

Has nothing to do with this thread. It makes no sense to go from talking about NFL proto-typical linebackers to a high school.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Just now, saevel25 said:

Has nothing to do with this thread. It makes no sense to go from talking about NFL proto-typical linebackers to a high school.

Just a point of reference for me. I don't really follow every player in football and barely know 50% of the rules when I watch games with some friends who's kids play at these various competitive schools. Other than googling facts for fun, I'm pretty football illiterate. 

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

Note: This thread is 2340 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!