Diece

Journey to the Mackenzie Tour, One Amateurs Dream & Eventual Reality.

95 posts / 7611 viewsLast Reply

2 minutes ago, Diece said:

So 10 clients each paying 1k doesnt make 10k?

Damn.

It’s not the math that’s concerning. It’s the complete lack of a realistic plan.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

1 hour ago, iacas said:

It’s not the math that’s concerning. It’s the complete lack of a realistic plan.

Oh to be 22 years old and think that earning $120k a year working part time is easy just because I want to do it...  ;-)

@Diece If it was so easy to make 10K+ a month, why is over 50% of the planet living in poverty struggling to eke out two square meals a day.  I think you need to be realistic.  Like I said, if you have a niche skill or product, you can earn decent money.  But earning so much with so little work reeks of optimism.  I have no doubt some people have managed it, but please look into their story and understand why, before you make assumptions about it being easy.  Trust me, getting even one person to pay you 1K a month for consulting on photography is difficult enough.

With regards to rest, you may be able to sleep anywhere, but rest is about more than just sleep.  It is about things like having a relaxed place to have a decent bath, stretch out, stuff like that.  That is not practical long term in a van.  A house is the only solution.  I see you are considering staying with your dad and then doing Florida in the winter.  A much better option than B.C.

On to your golf game.  How are you finding the practice and approximately how many hours a day are you able to put into it.  It may not apply to you, but the adage about it taking 10K hours of practice to build a pro level skill would probably be pretty accurate for most people.

With regards to a coach, have you found anybody, and if not, why.  It is a necessity to have a good coach.  Very few professionals succeed without one.

Look forward to more feedback on your game

3 hours ago, Diece said:

So 10 clients each paying 1k doesnt make 10k?

Damn.

Not after taxes.