7 posts in this topic Last Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I love a good knit or mesh shoe. My everyday sneakers are mostly mesh and they're super comfy and flexible.

These aren't for me though, seeing as how I usually play early morning rounds. It's a shame, since they look really nice. I like the look better than the Originals I have.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 minutes ago, billchao said:

I love a good knit or mesh shoe. My everyday sneakers are mostly mesh and they're super comfy and flexible.

These aren't for me though, seeing as how I usually play early morning rounds. It's a shame, since they look really nice. I like the look better than the Originals I have.

I wonder if there is a way to waterproof them. I know there are some sprays out there. 

7 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

I wonder if there is a way to waterproof them. I know there are some sprays out there. 

I'm not sure how good they can be, since the only good way to stop water from penetrating a bunch of holes in your shoe is to seal up the holes in your shoe, reducing some of the benefits of having them in the first place.

You did get me curious so I googled it and came up with an alternative solution: waterproof socks. This is the first time I've heard of them so I'll have to research a little more, but it seems promising.

I've been wanting to try a pair of shoes like this, just ordered.