IGNORED

Scorecard: Golf Statistics Software (Mac/Windows)

iacas
Note: This thread is 1998 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Originally Posted by atanum

Any plans for a web version. That way, there would be no installs etc. By technically challenged people like me. Also, the management of the stats can be done centrally and administered across a wide section of thesandtrap community. Can make it easily accessible over the iPad, iPhone etc. Maybe charge a monthly subscription for managing, maintaining and advising subscribers based on the stats.

Not really, no. It'd be a completely different product and a completely different financial setup, and it'd require Internet access.

But maybe. Not as "Scorecard" but perhaps something else like it. Whether it is "version 3" or just something we add to version 3 of desktop software... I don't know.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by atanum

Any plans for a web version. That way, there would be no installs etc. By technically challenged people like me. Also, the management of the stats can be done centrally and administered across a wide section of thesandtrap community. Can make it easily accessible over the iPad, iPhone etc. Maybe charge a monthly subscription for managing, maintaining and advising subscribers based on the stats.

There are already plenty of free web versions of stat/scorecard trackers. A lot of them very good with stats for everything

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

• 7 months later...

Hi Erik,

Have you heard of anyone having issues with the sync feature after updating their iPhone to iOS5? I can't be sure but it seems that ever since I updated to 5 I no longer am able to see my computer and sync with my phone. I haven't changed my PC or network setup. Just wondering...thanks,

• Administrator

Originally Posted by Dave H

Have you heard of anyone having issues with the sync feature after updating their iPhone to iOS5? I can't be sure but it seems that ever since I updated to 5 I no longer am able to see my computer and sync with my phone. I haven't changed my PC or network setup. Just wondering...thanks,

I haven't. I just synced a round the other day. It sounds like something with your computer, perhaps, and not iOS per se.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by iacas

I haven't. I just synced a round the other day. It sounds like something with your computer, perhaps, and not iOS per se.

weird. I'll keep poking around on my end, then. I guess I'll stick to the old manual entry until I figure it out. Thanks!

• Administrator

Originally Posted by Dave H

weird. I'll keep poking around on my end, then. I guess I'll stick to the old manual entry until I figure it out. Thanks!

Just make sure:

1) computer doesn't have a weird firewall setting

2) both devices are on the same wifi network

3) the computer has the software running and it's "checked" in Scorecard's sync window

• 9 months later...
Originally Posted by highscoreinky

Erik,

Is Scorecard compatible with Windows 8?

It hasnt worked for me

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

• 3 months later...
  • Administrator
Originally Posted by schiffrin

Anybody having issues with Scorecard even on Windows 7

I don't believe it works on Windows 7. I don't know though - I've never developed Windows software and sold my share in Cynical Peak many months ago.

• 1 month later...

Couldn't you just go into properties and change "Windows compatibility mode" of the program you're trying to run if you're on Win 7/8 ?

Anyway, I was looking at this and I'm really looking for a program of some sort that will track my:

percentage of greens hit from yardage of 50-100, 100-150, 150-200 200-250

% of proximity to hole inside 5, 10, 15yds, and outside 15 yards

average first putt distance,

% of putts made from 3-5ft, 5-10ft, 10-15ft, 15-20ft, 20-25ft 25ft+

average distance of second putt from the hole

% of second putt being within 3ft of hole

% of second putt being outside 3ft of hole ( auto calculated based off the previous stat)

plus all the normal stats that everyone thinks are important; FIR, GIR, score, PPR, etc...

I have a feeling I'm going to have to figure out how to make this myself using excel and graphs but before I resort to that, I'm wondering if this program does it or if anyone knows a program that does the above. Thanks for your help.

2013 Nike VR_S Covert Performance Driver

2013 Nike VR_S Covert Perfomance 15° 3W

18° Burner 1.0 Superlaunch Rescue Hybrid

:mizuno: 4-PW MP-69 Irons

50°, 54° & 58° ATV wedges

Classic Collection #1 Black Putter

:bridgestone: Tour B330 Balls

2013 Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder w/ Jolt Technology

You don't know what pressure is until you play for five bucks with only two bucks in your pocket. -Lee Trevino

• 8 months later...

Quick question about Scorecard. Can you create courses manually or do you have to choose from preloaded courses? I play a LOT of backwoods goat tracks that aren't typically in the databases of these softwares and would love to find a stat tracking software that let's you build the course instead of choosing from pre-built ones.

If Scorecard can't do it does anyone know of a program that would?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

Quick question about Scorecard. Can you create courses manually or do you have to choose from preloaded courses? I play a LOT of backwoods goat tracks that aren't typically in the databases of these softwares and would love to find a stat tracking software that let's you build the course instead of choosing from pre-built ones.

If Scorecard can't do it does anyone know of a program that would?

Scorecard has no built-in list of courses.

Scorecard has no built-in list of courses.

Perfect. Just downloaded the demo, looks like just the ticket.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I don't believe it works on Windows 7. I don't know though - I've never developed Windows software and sold my share in Cynical Peak many months ago.

It probably will work, if it works on Vista. The person might have to change the compatibility to Vista or XP.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• 1 month later...

I see that cynicalpeak.com is no longer a viable web site.  I have a scorecard license, but not the original download.  I am migrating to a new computer, and would like to transfer all of my data.  Is there anywhere that I can download the installation file?  Could someone here with the software post it to a dropbox account?  Thanks.

In My Grom:
Driver: Taylormade R1 10.5°
Fairway: Taylormade RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour 14.5°
Hybrids: Ping G25 3, 4
Irons: Mizuno 5-PW JPX 800 Pro

Wedges: CG-14 50°, 56°, 60°

Putter: Nike Method 003

• 4 years later...
  • Administrator
21 minutes ago, aabrooks42 said:

Is there anyway I can still buy the scorecard license?

I responded to your PM, but no, sorry. It probably may not even run on the latest versions of either OS.

Note: This thread is 1998 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!