Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
billysandy

What make are those new ALL WHITE GRIPS that many Taylormade players are using on tour?

21 posts in this topic

I have seen several Taylormade players using them, and they don't look familiar. Sergio has them, Natailie Gulbis has them and so was Dustin Jonhson.

Thanks in advance!

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

If Gulbis is playing them, they are Winn Grips. She is sponsored by them.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Could be a couple brands. As said, Winn makes them in all white, as does Iomic, and Lamkin.

I play Lamkin 3gens on my woods, they're awesome most days, but I find they're a little slick now that it's getting hot and humid.

HANDS DOWN BEST GRIP EVER MADE - Tacki Mac Itomic

I use the all white w a Black Top piece
Golfsmith sells em for $3.79/grip if you buy more than 10
They get stickier every time you wash them
I wash mine every 5 rounds and replace them every 20 rounds or so (just cause they are cheap and I like new grips - I also replace them myself)

Amazing in super hot and humid days, and ever better in the rain (because they get stickier when wet)
They are just a hair (like barely) bigger than a standard GP MCND grip
they will only allow two wraps of tape though, and they dont make a midsized
i did 2 wraps on my buddies who were used to a GP MCND midsized, and couldnt tell the difference

You will not be dissapointed

PS - i have zero affiliation nor do i sell them. I just like to promote an amazing product when i use one
PM me if you have any questions about them

I just like . . .

"My Weapons of Grass Destruction:"

I LOL'd when I read that!!

Just went on their website. It is rubbish! For a brand that has professional users or their product, they sure aren't doing themselves any favours for the amateur market!

Just went on their website. It is rubbish! For a brand that has professional users or their product, they sure aren't doing themselves any favours for the amateur market!

i dont follow......what website did you go to???

PS - i didnt mean that the Taylormade players were using them i have no idea i was just saying that I USE THEM and they are amazing grips

"My Weapons of Grass Destruction:"

thought you'd like that!! hahahaha!

I'll guess Iomic Grips. 15-16 dollars a grip......

Dustin Johnson uses a graphite shaft on his wedge doesnt he? Ive never seen that before. Except Phil mickelson use to use all graphite shafts on his irons when he played Yonex

Could be the Winn Lite grips but i thought i saw D. Johnson with the black tops so i think they're the itomic grips like other people have talked about on this thread. I was wondering the same thing because i like the looks of white grips, i have an all white iomic on my putter. Only downside is you have to wash it quite often.

Dustin Johnson uses a graphite shaft on his wedge doesnt he? Ive never seen that before. Except Phil mickelson use to use all graphite shafts on his irons when he played Yonex

No, he's got the KBS steel black nickel shafts. They are steel shafts with a brushed black nickel finish. I have one in my wedge, they are pretty cool.

And DJ has Iomics on there, not sure about Serg or NG.

I think a lot of them are using the new Golf Pride tour wraps. The Tour Wrap 2G:

Those are nice.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

gulbis has winn lite firms on her clubs, dustin johnson has the new lamkin 3g's i believe, sergio also has the lamkins i believe but they could also be the new gp tour wraps.

I think a lot of them are using the new Golf Pride tour wraps. The Tour Wrap 2G:

I just had my Titleist DCI 990's regripped with these. They are slowly working their way into my bag...

i'm still in my honeymoon stage with my new decade multicompounds. absolutely love them.