IGNORED

When is your final round of the year?

Kieran123
Note: This thread is 4492 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well...Fall is here and Winter looms...it'll probably snow sometime this month here in Calgary...greens are being aerated etc

My final round is this Sunday on a course where I shot my 3 rounds in the 70's this year. Hopefully can end on a good note

When is your final round?

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

I can play basically all year long.  January and February can be miserable (low 30s and windy) but I am a complete wimp when it comes to cold weather.

Always changing:

Driver: Cobra S2/Nike VR Pro 10.5º

Irons: Callaway X-20 Tour 4-9i

Hybrid: Titleist 910H 19º & 21º

Wood: TaylorMade R11 3w

Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Wedges: Titleist Vokeys - 48º, 54º, 62º

First round: February 2011

May have been yesterday. Signed up for our "Last Chance" tournament on the 15th, but life just got busier on the weekend (8lb and 10oz of busy).

• Upvote 2

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Originally Posted by Kieran123

Well...Fall is here and Winter looms...it'll probably snow sometime this month here in Calgary...greens are being aerated etc

My final round is this Sunday on a course where I shot my 3 rounds in the 70's this year. Hopefully can end on a good note

When is your final round?

I don't ever anticipate a final round.  If the weather dictates it, then maybe it happens, but we have a 50-50 chance of playing right up to the new year, with only an occasional break for weather.  Around here it's just wait and see - keep playing until you can't.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

dec. 31st.

• Upvote 1

In my Grom Stand bag:

Driver: Ping G20, 8.5 Tour Stiff
Wood/Hybrid: G20 3W, Raylor 19*, 22*
Irons: R9 5I - SW, TM CGB LW

Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi-Mid

Favorites: Old Ranch (Seal Beach), Ike/Babe (Industry Hills), Skylinks (Long Beach), Desert Willow (Palm Desert)

The end of this month is usually the close of the season here.  Aside from a trip to Florida in December it's a long wait until April (end of March if we're really lucky)!

I'll usually go out twice a weekend to take advantage of fall rates until the end of the year and try and get well fed for hibernation.

Brad

We get some warm weather here in NW Ohio right up until Thanksgiving. So I plan to play on into December if it stays in the 40s or above....

In my Clutch stand bag:

G15 Driver

G15 4 Wood

Warrior Golf 7 Wood

G15 4-UW

55* Sand & 60* Lob Wedges

Sedona i Putter

Balls

We normally get cold/wet/windy/snowy weather across the winter but everything's normally playable unless it's an extreme of one of those.

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

The just punched our greens for winter and the course officially closes October 23rd. However, we can still walk it till whenever we want, so I'm hoping to get into early December but that's pushing it. Today was my last handicap round so at this point I'm just going out to practice and to just have some fun. This is usually when I experiment with shots and things like that. Though it did snow a little today when I was out but just some flakes in the air, nothing much.

I'm hoping that there isn't a break and that I can play throughout.  Last year we had some snow and cold, so this year maybe the temperate weather will just lead into next spring.

Weather Permitting my last round will be December 31st, and my first round of 2012 will be on January 1st. ^_^

I can't wait till it gets cold and all of the Southern wussies head in to get away from the cold and I'll have the course all to myself.

P.S. I'm just being facetious about the Southern thing, hehe. So don't get mad. :)

Driver: :adams: Speedline F11 9.5* loft 3 Wood: :adams: Speedline F12 15* Hybrid: :adams: Idea Super Hybrid 17* - Used in place of my 5 wood Hybrid: :adams: Idea A1 i-wood 21* Irons: :adams: Idea A1 5-PW Wedges: :adams: Watson 52*, 56*, 60* Wedges Putter: :tmade: Rossa Lambeau, Black

Originally Posted by Stewie007

Weather Permitting my last round will be December 31st, and my first round of 2012 will be on January 1st. ^_^

I can't wait till it gets cold and all of the Southern wussies head in to get away from the cold and I'll have the course all to myself.

P.S. I'm just being facetious about the Southern thing, hehe. So don't get mad. :)

I'm just in Charlotte too... I pretty much came to post this.

• Upvote 1

I coulda sworn I left the cart right here......

i usually play till mid november, then i hang up the clubs till about late march early april

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Sigh. I may have already played mine, but I should get in a decent amount of range time.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I can play year round.... :)

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Note: This thread is 4492 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!