IGNORED

The Best (worst) Spelling and Grammar Errors Thread

dak4n6

Quote:

The sterotype golfer: a white old man who wears plaid, sweater vests, little hats with poppies on top, and is crabby. This driver wouldn't appear to fir that golfer. But it would, just like it fits me, just like it fits people who get paid to do what you all love. Don't get me wrong, I love plaid and sweater vests; I'm more classic in the looks department. So when you think this driver don't let your mind jump to "kids these days." If Rickie Fowler didn't look like hippie, then maybe people wouldn't see him with it and say, "What happened to golf." If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, every day would be Christmas, or Halloween in this case

What exactly is he saying?

dak4n6

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I may not drive 300 yards, but at least I have this (first try)...

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

Originally Posted by bplewis24

^^^ Cheater.

I've actually been timed at 140 or 150 wpm for a paragraph or so. It took a few tries, and was kind of funny because the online test I was using kept giving me captcha tests to prove that I was human.

In the bag:

You are certainly NOT human. Geez.  Do you do any form of transcription for a living?

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

You are certainly NOT human. Geez.  Do you do any form of transcription for a living?

Heh, no, but I've spent more than my share of time at a keyboard.

In the bag:

:beer: I've actually been timed at 140 or 150 wpm for a paragraph or so. It took a few tries, and was kind of funny because the online test I was using kept giving me captcha tests to prove that I was human.

Where are the Trackman numbers? I want video next time! :-P

• Upvote 1

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by jamo

Where are the Trackman numbers? I want video next time!

Zeg's gonna go for Kickstarter of the Month in August  (I assume Jimbo's got July all sewn up) so he's gonna start a new thread ... Why is it so hard to believe I can type 150 wpm + ???

You guys may be able to type 100WPM+, but I can go over 3,000 total typed words without any errors....without any error-sensing/checking.  FACT.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Sorry, I tried to take some video but it was a really bad day and I didn't have time to get a better one. This will have to do. Trust me, when I really get going I'm MUCH faster.

(by the way, a great place to practice typing is www.typeracer.com)

• Upvote 1

In the bag:

I'm guessing English isn't his first language?

Hay, I got mentint and I dint even no it. Dak is kwikly beekumming the noo Shorty

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

Originally Posted by Domenic

Hay, I got mentint and I dint even no it. Dak is kwikly beekumming the noo Shorty

Thanks for the compliment!

Now just sit back and wait for the onslaught from the ShortMan oh ye of small mind..

• Upvote 1

dak4n6

The phrase 'Woe betide' used to confuse me like hell at school. I always thought a guy called Wobie went around tying people up (who deserved it ofc). Being moderately deaf doesn't help, I guess haha. Eg:

Wobie tied any man who cannot use English properly on the internet.

This isn't really a spelling or grammatical error, but I had to post it:

Quote:

I can still see the anger in his voice when...

That would be kind of cool if you could actually see vocal emotions..

dak4n6

Originally Posted by dak4n6

This isn't really a spelling or grammatical error, but I had to post it:

That would be kind of cool if you could actually see vocal emotions..

There is a neurological condition called Synesthesia where some people believe they can.   In one of the forms those afflicted with it see colors and shapes associated with emotions when people speak.

There is a neurological condition called Synesthesia where some people believe they can.   In one of the forms those afflicted with it see colors and shapes associated with emotions when people speak.

Or the poster was just tripping balls on acid.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7