IGNORED

2013 WGC-Cadillac Championship at Doral Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 4062 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This is only mildly on topic, but here is something I was working on today that I think turned out pretty cool-looking (and only partly because of the colors):

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by jamo

This is only mildly on topic, but here is something I was working on today that I think turned out pretty cool-looking (and only partly because of the colors):

That is cool!  Most fascinating to me:

That they actually rank people all the way out to ~800!  And that Rory entered the rankings at least 500 spaces higher than the bottom.  They must only update these every few months or so, otherwise, I would think everybody would enter at the bottom.

That is cool!  Most fascinating to me: That they actually rank people all the way out to ~800!  And that Rory entered the rankings at least 500 spaces higher than the bottom.  They must only update these every few months or so, otherwise, I would think everybody would enter at the bottom.

The data [S]is[/S] are updated every week, but some of the data for earlier in careers [S]is[/S] are goofy. Specifically with McIlroy and Louis. Here's the graphs without me taking the goofy stuff out: (Rory actually stared at 865, but I didn't feel like changing the axes, so it gets cut at 800.) What I wish is that the downloadable archives went back before 2003. They have week-by-week data in leaderboard form, but no data for individual players.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

For those of you at work Golf Channel has live stream following Tiger Rory and Luke. You have to choose your cable provider from a list and then log in. Good quality and so far no issues.

Edit: Well right now the "live" stream is showing highlights from Rory's press conference. Hopefully we get to golf at some point.

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Is anyone else following on Shot Tracker and finding it incredibly slow??

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

Tiger hits a sweet apprach shot on 18, after a 320 or so drive. What a stacked leaderboard!

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

Originally Posted by Deryck Griffith

Is anyone else following on Shot Tracker and finding it incredibly slow??

It has been really bad all year, most of the time about 3 holes behind.

Originally Posted by colin007

somebody go break Hunter's kneecaps or something...

Tiger is right behind him so no need for that.............yet

Driver: Mizuno MP-630 10.5* S-Flex

Irons: 4-6 Mizuno JPX 800 S-Flex, 7-P Mizuno MP-58 S-Flex

Wedge: Mizuno MP-10 56*

Putter: Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #2

Ball: Gamer V2, Q-Star, e-6

I've got money on Colsaerts....there's still 3 days

Cobra S9-1 Pro 10.5* Driver

Lynx 2-iron ;)

Callaway RAZR X 3 hybrid

Callaway x-24 4-SW

Callaway MackDaddy2 50*

Cobra TrustyRusty 59*

Ping Karsten 1959 Anser-2

Everyone is throwing darts out there today and Tiger is looking like his vintage self...

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

Note: This thread is 4062 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!