IGNORED

Which 3/4 wheel push cart should I get?

Note: This thread is 3494 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I had a 3 wheel Bagboy that worked great until I backed over it.  Bought a Bagboy Quad last year and have never liked it.  Much harder to push than the 3 wheeled version.  Recently purchased a Sun Mountain Speed Cart and it is much smoother and has a drink holder that works.

Loyalty above all else, except honor.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...
Update: I got the Clickgear 3.5. I'm very happy with it so far. Perhaps not the most compact out there, but I can fit it well with the golf bag in my trunk. It feels very solid and well made, rolls well, easy to unfold and fold. If it lasts as long as people claim a Clickgear last, I will be using it for many years to come. Not sure if I'm using the straps how it was intended. They may be simpler than I'm making it out to be.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Now that I've permanently lost 20 pounds, I'm starting to carry 18 holes. What do you do for carrying the gatorade and ice?

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

I have used my Clicgear 3 for 2 years now. I push my Bennington QO-12 which is a heavy "steamer trunk" bag.

Wouldn't trade it for anything else.

CLICGEAR

An amazing piece of design that works brilliantly.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

• 1 year later...
The POS I have is only worth the price of the metal at a scrap yard. Duct tape, JB Weld and radiator hoses clamps are partially holding it together. I accidently ran it over with my car. It's mostly straightened it out. It's a commie cart because it has a hard veer to the left. The tires are dry rotted and I have to hold the bag on by bungee straps. Great cart. I sell it to you cheap.

Driver.......Ping K15 9.5* stiff 3 wood.....Ping K15 16* stiff 5 wood.....Ping K15 19* stiff 4 Hybrid...Cleveland Gliderail 23* stiff 5 - PW......Pinhawk SL GW...........Tommy Armour 52* SW...........Tommy Armour 56* LW...........Tommy Armour 60* FW...........Diamond Tour 68* Putter.......Golfsmith Dyna Mite Ball..........Volvik Vista iV Green Bag..........Bennington Quiet Organizer Shoes.... ..Crocs

I am a Sun Mountain guy, still have the original 3 wheel Speed Cart. So do the opposite of what I recommend. ;-)

Even though the Micro Sport looked compact enough w 4 wheels...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

I have the same cart, the CaddyTek CaddyCruiser V3.  I really like it.

Just don't buy it for the bag and compartment at the bottom....I just took that right off....hang a cooler there instead.  But it is well built, has enough storage space for me between the compartment and net, and I would recommend it to anybody.

It is the only push cart I've used, so I wouldn't be able to compare it to anything else...

The POS I have is only worth the price of the metal at a scrap yard. Duct tape, JB Weld and radiator hoses clamps are partially holding it together. I accidently ran it over with my car. It's mostly straightened it out. It's a commie cart because it has a hard veer to the left. The tires are dry rotted and I have to hold the bag on by bungee straps.

Great cart. I sell it to you cheap.

I know they really ought to make something that can support the weight of a car before they just bust apart, I have the sun mountain micro and have nothing but good things to say about it, only problem is I rarely get to use the thing cause my home course is just too damn hilly for walking.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Note: This thread is 3494 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!