IGNORED

Rory McIlroy seen with Nadia Forde, Sasha Gale

Valleygolfer
Note: This thread is 3399 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Really??  Nobody has objected to the content or locked or deleted the thread.  Just changed the name.  So you're saying that this thread is less fun to you because the title has a womans name instead of "pimp?"  I call BS.  (Unless you're 12 years old.)

Her name was always in the title. It was just saying he had gained points for being with an even better looking woman now. Granted the terminology used was maybe not tasteful but I felt it was far from offensive overall.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Her name was always in the title. It was just saying he had gained points for being with an even better looking woman now. Granted the terminology used was maybe not tasteful but I felt it was far from offensive overall.

It didn't really offend me either, but I can recognize that it may offend some (even if for no other reason than they said so), and more importantly, the current title couldn't possibly offend anybody ... so I see no problem with it.

It didn't really offend me either, but I can recognize that it may offend some (even if for no other reason than they said so), and more importantly, the current title couldn't possibly offend anybody ... so I see no problem with it.

I don't have a problem with the change either, just thought I'd point out that her name was always in the title :-P

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Thank you mods for making the change.

One man's "fun" is some woman's nightmare.

I think she is consenting to be with Rory in every single way! :whistle: I have 2 daughters and a mom and I am fine with fully consenting adults fully  consenting!

Patrick

MGS Fan

Someone always offended by something. So tired of it. No offense to the dude who was offended.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Someone always offended by something. So tired of it. No offense to the dude who was offended.

I agree here. Someone's own moral compass makes them feel the need to express their opinion or change something to the current boring title. Whatever. I didn't post it to find out what a stick in mud people are.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I agree here. Someone's own moral compass makes them feel the need to express their opinion or change something to the current boring title. Whatever. I didn't post it to find out what a stick in mud people are.

We could start a new thread-"Hottest pros with the hottest wives/girls," There could be a "traditional family values" ranking and an "off the chain" ranking! :beer: We could use some point system combining some combination of statistics from the tour and "hot girl stats."

Patrick

MGS Fan

We could start a new thread-"Hottest pros with the hottest wives/girls," There could be a "traditional family values" ranking and an "off the chain" ranking!:beer:   We could use some point system combining some combination of statistics from the tour and "hot girl stats."

Easy on the "off the chain", getting a little too colorful up in herr!

Easy on the "off the chain", getting a little too colorful up in herr!

My grandpa was on a chain gang in 30's, I'm offended by that term, please desist in using it.

• Upvote 1

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Now his golf game will really suck.  No way he's going to give up time with her to practice.

Rory just posted 64 (-7) in the first round of the Scottish Open for the outright lead B-)

Edit: apparently that's a new Aberdeen course record!

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

It worked for Tiger, so why not.

Quote:

The two have reportedly denied any relationship, though rumors have persisted enough that an offshore betting site has set odds that Forde will be McIlroy's next girlfriend at 6-1. That led Forde, 25, to address the rumors last month in the Sunday Independent .

"I wouldn’t be betting on me if I was anyone going into Paddy Power [the betting site]. He doesn’t even have my phone number. And I don’t have his," said Forde, who was in FHM's sexiest women alive list . "Look, I met him with a gang of friends last October and I haven’t seen him since. It was one of those situations where you have mutual friends and two plus two equals five."

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

They may not be "going steady", but according to the quote...

"According to sources Rory and Nadia were seen ‘getting close’ all night and left the pub alone together just before 3am where Rory had a chauffeur-driven Mercedes waiting outside"

...Rory had a good time.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Rory pulling some solid tail gets a confidence push and shoots record round in lack luster weather. Maybe he will pull off the open win...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeph View Post

It worked for Tiger, so why not.

Quote:

The two have reportedly denied any relationship, though rumors have persisted enough that an offshore betting site has set odds that Forde will be McIlroy's next girlfriend at 6-1. That led Forde, 25, to address the rumors last month in the Sunday Independent .

"I wouldn’t be betting on me if I was anyone going into Paddy Power [the betting site]. He doesn’t even have my phone number. And I don’t have his," said Forde, who was in FHM's sexiest women alive list . "Look, I met him with a gang of friends last October and I haven’t seen him since. It was one of those situations where you have mutual friends and two plus two equals five."

I said this before, but Forde and McIlroy and/or their friends could make a lot of money here.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Yes cater to the old fuddy but we have a whole thread objectifying women so that one is okay...

Calling names is very mature.

I think she is consenting to be with Rory in every single way!   I have 2 daughters and a mom and I am fine with fully consenting adults fully  consenting!

I agree.  Just don't call the guy a pimip.

How sad that you have to have vulgarity and coarseness to have "fun".  And how sad that you think simple civility has ANYTHING to do with one's moral compass.

You are entitled to your opinion as am I.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Rory pulling some solid tail gets a confidence push and shoots record round in lack luster weather. Maybe he will pull off the open win...

I did not pick the hottest video I could find but one I thought was fairly restrained, VG! Rory showed a lot of "inspiration" today at "The Scottish Open!"

Patrick

MGS Fan

Note: This thread is 3399 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!