IGNORED

NCAA Football 2021

saevel25

Yea, we know of that run. A website that tracks Ohio State sells shirts... πŸ™‚

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 2.01.54 PM.png

shirt_60c7f8d9-efe8-4065-9ffe-6a96a9852b

β€œOFF TO THE RACES. CAN THEY CATCH HIM ... NO, THEY CAN'T. TOUCHDOWN!” Commemorate one of the greatest runs in history with this super-softΒ cottonΒ tee. Designed, made and printed in the...

Β 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
Β fasdfaΒ dfdsafΒ 

What's in My Bag
Driver;Β :pxg:Β 0311 Gen 5,Β  3-Wood:Β 
:titleist:Β 917h3 ,Β  Hybrid:Β  :titleist:Β 915 2-Hybrid,Β  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel:Β (52, 56, 60),Β  Putter: :edel:,Β  Ball: :snell:Β MTB,Β Β Shoe: :true_linkswear:,Β  Rangfinder:Β :leupold:
Bag:Β :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

AgEXQVg4Q3d1N2pHUk5PcThjVU1YX2wzVWcAMA

Could Pitt make the College Football Playoff this season? What about Penn State or Texas? Or a two-loss...

PSU only has a 12% of making the playoffs. Interesting about Pitt too.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

From the all state play off predictor...

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 8.41.40 AM.png

I like messing around with 538's playoff predictor.Β 

college-predictions-finals-16x9.png

FiveThirtyEight's 2021 college football predictions calculate each team's chances of winning its conference, making the playoff and winning a championship.

Β 

• Like 1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
Β fasdfaΒ dfdsafΒ 

What's in My Bag
:titleist:Β 917h3 ,Β  Hybrid:Β  :titleist:Β 915 2-Hybrid,Β  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel:Β (52, 56, 60),Β  Putter: :edel:,Β  Ball: :snell:Β MTB,Β Β Shoe: :true_linkswear:,Β  Rangfinder:Β :leupold:

Michigan is rated way too high!Β  Β No way they win the B10.Β  Β Cincinnati has an easy schedule.Β  Β The winner of Georgia / Alabama has a legit shot I believe.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.Β Β  I'm Denny

1 minute ago, dennyjones said:

Michigan is rated way too high!Β  Β No way they win the B10.Β  Β Cincinnati has an easy schedule.Β  Β The winner of Georgia / Alabama has a legit shot I believe.

No, they are ranked right near where they should be. SP+ has them as the 8th best team, and FPI has them as the 5th best team.Β 

Yea, Cinci's schedule is a cake walk from here.Β 

Β 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
Β fasdfaΒ dfdsafΒ 

What's in My Bag

3 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

TTUN is awesome. Best team ever. Be a damn miracule if the Buckeyes can beat them. Only thing that matters now.

• Funny 2

And OU squeaked Β out another win. That was quite a game. Yeah, yeah numbers ..but actually watching, MI vs NEB looks like slow-motion compared to OU/TX. Also enjoyed watching Iowa beat PSU.Β 

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

NCAA 2021 = CHAOS

Down goes BAMA!

Β 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
Β fasdfaΒ dfdsafΒ 

What's in My Bag

2 hours ago, Vinsk said:

And OU squeaked Β out another win.

No. Lost to Central Michigan.

00cff1d78d81bdfea74722a1941ee0ab

Central Michigan scored 10 points in the fourth quarter to lift the Chippewas to a 30-27 win over Ohio on Saturday in Athens, Ohio.

Β 

8 hours ago, mcanadiens said:

No. Lost to Central Michigan.

00cff1d78d81bdfea74722a1941ee0ab

Central Michigan scored 10 points in the fourth quarter to lift the Chippewas to a 30-27 win...

Β 

Lol. Ohio has another team besides Ohio State?Β 

8 hours ago, saevel25 said:

NCAA 2021 = CHAOS

Down goes BAMA!

Β 

It’s madness! First loss against unranked team since 2007!

The mess of this is really silly Cincinnati. Social Media/charts get in the way. Cincinnati has a stroll down Candy Lane. They will probably make the top four and then get obliterated when they actually play a true power team. Eye tests and dynamics get lost in the tainted numbers. Oh that team is averaging 8.9 yds/carry…yeah, against who? That’s important. And asking what truly does a team have to do to make the top four? It matters. Unfortunately things like this happen with Cincinnati and though it may seem deserving, it’ll be a wasted spot when the get humiliated by an Ohio State, OU or Georgia.

Cincinnati should’ve beat Georgia in the Peach Bowl. Β Choking it at the end, they lost by 3. Β Yes, the AAC is not great but I wouldn’t sleep on UC.

Edited by vasaribm

Bryan

:wishon:Β  919, Aldila Voodoo Β :callaway:Β Razr X Tour 3h Β :callaway:Β Razr Hawk 3w, Aldila NV Β :callaway:Β Razr X Forged 4-PW, KBS Tour Β :wishon:Β  52, 56, 60, KBS Tour
Β :odyssey:Β White Ice 330, 33inΒ Β :aimpoint:Β  Β Β :true_linkswear:

9 hours ago, Vinsk said:

And asking what truly does a team have to do to make the top four? It matters. Unfortunately things like this happen with Cincinnati and though it may seem deserving, it’ll be a wasted spot when the get humiliated by an Ohio State, OU or Georgia.

I think they should give undefeated non-power 5 teams if there is a one loss power 5 team.Β 

I think Cincy, hanging with Georgia in a bowl game helped their cause.Β 

If OU wins out, they are in. If Georgia wins out, they are in. That means that Alabama would have two losses, and I think they are out. I think who ever wins the Big 10 is in, one loss or no losses. I am not sure about the Pac-12 or ACC, they are dumpster fires right now. Your best team is Wake Forest! The Pac-12 needs to have Oregon win out. If they lose another game, no Pac-12 team will go.Β 

1. Georgia
2. Big 10 Conference Champ
3. OU or The other OSU team from the Big-12 if they are undefeated
4. Cincinnati (if undefeated) or One Loss Pac-12 Champ or One loss ACC Champ or One Loss Big-10 Champ

I don't think Alabama can get in if they lose to Georgia. I think there will be a bigger chance that a 1 loss B-10 (who's lose is from the conference championship game) goes instead, and the Big-10 conference champion.Β 

Example,Β Georgia, Ohio State, OU, Iowa (loses to Ohio State in the Big-10) Championship game if Cinci is not undefeated.Β 

I like how Ohio State's schedule is lining up for them.Β 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
Β fasdfaΒ dfdsafΒ 

What's in My Bag

The road that’s left for OU and Ohio State is considerably more difficult than for Cincinnati. Teams evolve and wild stuff happens, like OhioSt losing to Oregon. But OhioSt has played well since and OU pulled off quite a win from their rival after being down 21pts. OU still has to deal with OSU, TCU and maybe even Texas again. OhioSt has to deal with PSU, MSU and Mi. Meanwhile Cincinnati can just sip on sweet tea and waltz into the top four for good. Just doesn’t sit well with me. Hell Georgia has to play a damn good looking, undefeated Kentucky.Β 

12 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Lol. Ohio has another team besides Ohio State?Β 

Are you trying to tell me that you aren't familiar with the footballing exploits of the mighty Ohio University Bobcats?

See the source image

• Funny 1

On 10/9/2021 at 9:30 PM, mcanadiens said:

TTUN is awesome. Best team ever. Be a damn miracule if the Buckeyes can beat them. Only thing that matters now.

Funniest thing I've read in a while.Β  TTUN has no chance.Β  Yes, TTUN beat Nebraska, but they struggled and by the way, who has Nebraska beaten?Β  Also, what is "miracule"?Β  All I know is it would be a miracle if TTUN were to beat OSU.

Edited by StuM
  • Like 1

Stuart M.
Β 

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* /Β 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBOREΒ XLS / 4,5 & 6Β Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI /Β Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD /Β Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 /Β Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* /Β Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7SΒ /Β Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: LabattΒ Blue (or anything nice & cold)Β 

38 minutes ago, StuM said:

Funniest thing I've read in a while.Β  TTUN has no chance.Β  Yes, TTUN beat Nebraska, but they struggled and by the way, who has Nebraska beaten?Β  Also, what is "miracule"?Β  All I know is it would be a miracle if TTUN were to beat OSU.

Ok. Thank you very much for correcting my spelling.

I guess this means of communication isn't the best for sarcasm. Though I would have thought that astute people like yourself may have picked it up.

Β