IGNORED

Most Birdies in a Round? Post Yours (Poll)

Borf
Note: This thread is 3466 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Whats the most birdies you have made in a round? (count eagle as a single birdie)

• 12+

I remember two rounds very well...

Par 72- 67 with 6 birdies

Par 72- 75 with 5 birdies... don't ask
Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

One of the best recoveries I have ever heard about was a university golfer this year who began his round with a quadruple bogey, four over par. He then proceedrf to make the turn (finish the front nine) in FOUR UNDER PAR. He did it by shooting 8 under on the next 8 holes -- six birdies and an eagle, and one lonely par.

RC

Five with 3 in a row. Of course it was offset by two blow-up holes (quadruple bogies---YIKES!!!).

I really need to avoid these blow-up holes.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

One of the best recoveries I have ever heard about was a university golfer this year who began his round with a quadruple bogey, four over par. He then proceedrf to make the turn (finish the front nine) in FOUR UNDER PAR. He did it by shooting 8 under on the next 8 holes -- six birdies and an eagle, and one lonely par.

When the handicap system isn't enough to level the playing field, some players have to improvise.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

New record for me yesterday... 7 birdies (2, 3, 4, 6, 12, 15 & 16), 4 bogeys... arghhh... 22 putts haha!

Grettings!

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

3 birdies in a single round.

1 on a par 3
1 on a par 4
1 on a par 5

Whats in the Four 5?

Burner 10.5 Stiff
Burner 3W
CPR 22/26 HybridsG5 5-PW Black Dot +2 Vokey Sm OilCanSV Tour 60* Black FinishBarbadosPro-V1 recycled

1 eagle, 1 birdie.

Played terrible, just got lucky on those 2 holes lol

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

Most birdies I have every shot was 4. But I did shoot two birdies and an eagle, which I was pretty damn proud of.

Live, Breath, Golf.
My Home
FT-3 8.5* Driver
X22's
2i Hybrid 3i Hybrid 55* Wedge 60* Wedge PutterWhen Tiger puts spin on the ball, the ball does not hit the green and then spin back, the ball hits the green and the world spins forward.

7 birdies in one round is my record, accompanied by several stupid bogeys. that was 7-8 years ago and I'd love to see that kind of number again. :(

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

• 2 weeks later...
Played last Friday with a couple guys we do business with and had 6 birdies for a -2, 70. First time I've ever broken par for 18 holes, felt good. Surprisingly didn't feel the nerves kicking in at all on the 18th tee, smashed a drive and had about a 10 footer for 69 on the last and would have been my 7th of the day but left it on the low side. Didn't even give it a real chance but no comlaints after that round.

Driver: Taylormade Burner TP (2007 model)
Fairway Wood: Callaway Steelhead III 4+
Hybrid: Sonartec MD 19
Irons: Mizuno MP 33s  4-PW
Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled wedges: 60, 56, 52Putter: Odyssey DFX 9900

Most birdies I've ever had in one round was 3 on an executive 9 hole course (par 29). It was my best round ever. Shot 2 under par for the day! (one darn bogey due to sandtrap)

What I Play:

Driver: R9 460
4 Wood: G15

Hy: Callaway FT 3Hy

Irons: AP1 4-PW

Wedges: Vokey 52* & 60*, Mizuno MP-T 10 58*

Putter: Newport Studio Select 2.7

Ball: Nike One Vapor

I know I had 4 a couple weeks ago and shot 73 (+2), and I'm pretty sure that's the most I've had in a round.
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

started golf my freshman year, varsity my soph, #1 junior and senior year........I was notorious for starting off bad, finally one round made a 10 on the first hole (senior yr) on a short par 5. Followed it up with 4 birdies and a eagle on the last hole (short par 4 downhill hit a three wood to about a foot).........shot 1 under 35 with a 10

Ping G15 9 degree
Ping G15 4 wood 17 degree
Ping S56
Ping Tour S 52,56,60
Nike Method 01Pro V

4 and 1 eagle in one round. Also my best round ever 71 (par 72) at Page Belcher in Tulsa. Lot's of fun that day.

In my OU Bag: Driver 9.5 Neutral Fujikura Motore Stiff
3 Wood Big Bertha
Hybrid 21 degree
Irons Big Bertha 08 Model
Wedges 60 degreeFlatstick Original Answer Winn Midsize Grip Rock Pro V 1 Black"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife...

Note: This thread is 3466 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!