IGNORED

What car do you have?

BASHERBAKER69
Note: This thread is 5019 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rollin a beater right now... 1991 Civic Hatch with a frankenstein exhaust (cause the old one fell off) and a few other crappy bolt-ons that were there when I bought the car.

$800, 171k. gets 35+mpg, so I'm happy.

Wifey drives a 2000 Nissan Maxima.

2000 Toyota Echo. 89k miles, if I remember correctly. I squeeze out on the high side of 50 miles to the gallon when trying to hypermile it (drive like a normal human and get 40).

Big enough trunk for three, possibly four golf bags.

@Basherbaker69: Gas is not cheap. (Yes, I think the equivalent of 1 pound 70 per gallon is expensive...)

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Volvo S60 R, 300hp AWD
In My Bag:

Taylormade: Superquad 9.5 Aldila VS Proto 'By You' 70-S
Sonartec: SS-07 14.0 Aldila NV 85-S
Cleveland: Halo, 3i UST Irod 83-SPing: i-10 4-UW AWT-STitleist: Vokey Design Spin Milled 54.10 & 60.08Slighter: Handstamped Tacoma, 350G in Black Satin w/Sound Slot

Being an urban dweller, I don't own a car, but do drive alot. Cars that I drive most often are the Mazda 3, Scion xB, Volkswagen Rabbit, Honda Civic, Toyota Matrix, BMW 328, Volvo S60, and Mini Cooper.

I'd have to say that after driving so many different cars, they're all the same to me, but the Cooper is the most fun. The BMW is surprisingly responsive considering it's weighed down by all those luxury features (love the lights on the door handles).

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

a scion xA, i've asked at a local golf course since my car is the same size as a golf cart if i could drive it around the course and they said no

was asked what a scion xA looks like as a pos comment

this is what it looks like and so you can see why i am really quite annoyed that golf courses don't let me drive this around on the cart path when i play a round of golf

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Just sold my Jeep Wrangler 4 door. Now I am driving my dads 2002 GMC Sierra 2500 Gas Hog. He uses this for trailering his boat. Gets 13 mpg!!!

I am looking right now for something. I just cant figure out what I want/need.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

2007 Chevy Suburban 4x4 - mainly for skiing, but it also comfortably hauls kids, dogs and lots of golf clubs. 14 mpg is a little painful right now

2007 Toyota Camry - Just got this. huge trunk!

2005 Yamaha V-Star 1100 Silverado. Perfect in the summer. No worries about the clubs 'cause I store 'em at the club!

1999 Jeep Grand Cherroke

In My Bag:
Driver-G10 10.5 pro launch blue
3 wood-Burner TP 14.5
2i-hibore hybrid 19 stiff
irons-J33bWedges-:54 vokeyFEEL wedge company 60putter- white hot xg #1ball-pro v1

hahaha...those smart cars are hilarious looking.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Note: This thread is 5019 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!