IGNORED

do you watch the lpga tour

obsessedgolfer
Note: This thread is 5781 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. does anyone watch the lpga tour

• never
    • sometimes
    • all the time
    • #1 lpga fan

These gals hit the same clubs I do. When the announcer says "150 to the pin" I'm thinking that's a 7 iron for me. Then the announcer says "she has a 7 iron" not "he has a pitching wedge". Im secure enough to relate to their games.

But on a manlier note....these girls are sooo much hotter on average than they used to be.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch the LPGA when its on network TV. I dont have cable TV or satelitte, so I dont get to watch it all the time.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

My wife and I both root for Paula... and against Ochoa. I hope Sorenstam takes Ochoa down this weekend!

why??? do you have any idea how good a person she is? what reason would you have to root against her? is it because she is mexican?

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I actually have just gotten into watching more of the LPGA lately. It is just as interesting as the PGA and when the PGA's got a bunch of guys I don't know playing a tournament, I prefer to switch to the LPGA.

Plus, Paula Creamer is pretty hot.

The women golfers are closer to my game then the men in distance. The women are easy on the eyes too.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Yes. <3 Erica Blasberg and Angela Park <3

Four 5 Stand Bag Blue   PRO V1X

910 D2 9.5° - Diamana Kal'li 65g S

RBZ Stage 2 15° - Diamana Kal'li 72g S  

913H 21° /  910H 24° - Diamana Kal'li 82g S

710 AP2 6-PW - Dynamic Gold S300SL

Vokey Spin Milled 09  56° &  60° 

#1 White Hot 34" - Ionic Grip

My Swing  

Stacy Lewis is my new favorite golfer. Stacy and Paula will be number 1 and 2 in the world two years from now. ...

And probably last.

I think Lorena Ochoa might have something to say about that. I think Creamer will move into the number 2 slot (ick, that didn't come out exactly right), but Stacy is going to have some tough competition and needs some time to mature. In 2 years, she may well be in the top 10 though.

I enjoy LPGA quite a bit for the same reasons stated above (both the golf and non-golf related reasons ), but also because I have a new daughter on the way who I intend to introduce to golf at an early age, so I figure I better start getting to know her future tour!! I also am very impressed with Stacy Lewis -- I really hope she manges to keep it up.

Nike Sumo 5000 V2 (9.5°) & SQ2 3W (15°) | TaylorMade Rescue Mid (19° & 22°) | Mizuno MX-23 4-PW | Callaway X-Tour (56-13°) & X-Tour MD (60-11°) | Bettinardi C-03

"I don't care how good your iron play is, if you can't drive it in the fairway you might as well break 'em up or use 'em...

I know that this reflects a shallow person but I look at the leader board and if some of the top 20 names are recognizable then I'll watch but when a majority are from other nations then I know that the US lady golfers are not prepared to compete and I lose interest.

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

I love watching the LPGA tour! I love to watch the different swing styles, equipment and, of course, FASHIONS!!!! The clothes and shoes.....ooh-la-la! I always watch their swings....one day I asked my husband how the heck those little Korean women can hit so far. He said its all in their swing technique....I have a lot of respect for that! Being only 5'2" myself, I work endlessly on my own swing technique.

The hugs and kisses don't bother me one bit! When golfing with good friends (male or female) I usually kiss at the end of the round. Other than that, I high-5 or shake hands.

My chix stix:

R7 Burner
Burner Woods and Hybrids
R7 CGB Max IronsKoa Wood

I didn't used to, but I live in NW Arkansas where they played the Northwest Arkansas Classic on July 4th weekend. I went two days and became a big fan. They are really good, they've got some great swings to watch, and most of them are super nice and great with the crowd.

Most male amateurs will learn a lot more on how to play the game from watching the LPGA then the PGA. They hit the ball reasonable distances with a good tempo, hit more hybrids and take fewer risks. Fairways and greens is the name of the game.

Rob Tyska

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Most male amateurs will learn a lot more on how to play the game from watching the LPGA then the PGA. They hit the ball reasonable distances with a good tempo, hit more hybrids and take fewer risks. Fairways and greens is the name of the game.

That is why it is boring TV. Watching the PGA and the risk/technique shots is what makes watching golf enjoyable for me.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Thanks for the negative rep for my post whoever you are (you didnt leave your name). Your remark of "boring?" was very insightful.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Note: This thread is 5781 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!