IGNORED

2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club, Brookline, MA

Friz

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, colin007 said:

Boooo hisssss

Yeah, that guess won't work out very well.

More like eight off the cut line.

• Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tough crowd…🥴

• Funny 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Tough crowd…🥴

He turned it around a bit but it wasn't looking good early.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

18 hours ago, colin007 said:

No streaming on the website???

Just got to work, looks like they're streaming featured groups and holes

Colin P.

Max Homa looking good so far. Really love his swing. 

Adam Scott is the epitome of a guy who passes the eye test but never seems to win anything. 

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

1 hour ago, iacas said:

He turned it around a bit but it wasn't looking good early.

Yeah bummer he’s got a stomach bug.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

1 hour ago, jbishop15 said:

Adam Scott is the epitome of a guy who passes the eye test but never seems to win anything. 

I, too, prefer to forget that Adam Scott won a major. 

(Not sarcastic, I do try to forget)

4 minutes ago, Friz said:

Rory just went Happy Gilmore on a bunker

happy gilmore GIF

Drivable par-4, hits into a greenside bunker.  Hits out ... into another greenside bunker.  Gets up and down for par.  Not quite Jason Day's adventure in Hawaii a few years ago, but it's something.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Who the hell is Callum Tarren?

The 31-year-old will head to Brooklyn Massachusetts for next Monday after finishing in the top three of qualifying.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

1 hour ago, jbishop15 said:

Adam is a perfect candidate to join the LIV cash grab. 

Edited by Dr. Manhattan

8 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Who the hell is Callum Tarren?

The 31-year-old will head to Brooklyn Massachusetts for next Monday after finishing in the top three of qualifying.

Korn Ferry Tour graduate, made 7 out of 17 cuts on tour this year, 179 in the FedEx Cup....obvious candidate to lead the toughest test in golf

10 minutes ago, Shindig said:

Drivable par-4, hits into a greenside bunker.  Hits out ... into another greenside bunker.  Gets up and down for par.  Not quite Jason Day's adventure in Hawaii a few years ago, but it's something.

Insanely impressive par save considering the results of shots 1 and 2

• Thumbs Up 1

-Eric

Rory hits a tee shot into the middle of the fairway.  Good, but then the announcer says it's "right down Broadway."  I can only imagine how the locals feel about the comparison. 

• Funny 1

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

The coverage just cut to C. Kim's tee shot on the par-3 16th.  I didn't know his name offhand and he wasn't holding a good score, so I immediately called out "watch this, it will be a good shot."

It was not.   That's usually a good bet in those circumstances though. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

Just now, Shindig said:

The coverage just cut to C. Kim's tee shot on the par-3 16th.  I didn't know his name offhand and he wasn't holding a good score, so I immediately called out "watch this, it will be a good shot."

It was not.   That's usually a good bet in those circumstances though. 

Hah, I did exactly this, my immediate thought was "was there just an ace in the US Open?"  Then he hit a shot I could have hit.  Followed it up with someone else I didn't know sitting at +4 also hitting into the same rough.

Now I just assume broadcasters love the 16th hole

-Eric

54 minutes ago, Shindig said:

I, too, prefer to forget that Adam Scott won a major. 

(Not sarcastic, I do try to forget)

to quote nolayingup, he’s a trackman golfer

54 minutes ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Adam is a perfect candidate to join the LIV cash grab. 

I both agree and don’t agree — he’s the right kind of guy to grab the cash, but I just can’t see him doing it. He’s got that “I’m too handsome to make mistakes!” vibe

• Funny 1

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Lingmerth had no bogeys today.

Neither did I, but he played in the U.S. Open today and I didn't play golf today.

-- Michael | My swing!