IGNORED

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought?

I had two clubs regripped, and bought a club glove putter cover.

Driver-Callaway FT-5 Draw 9.5"

3WD-Callaway Hawkeye 15*

Hybrid-Callaway FT 21*

Irons-Callaway Steelhead X-16 4-P

Wedges-Callaway Big Bertha Tour 52* 56* 60*

Putter-Odyssey White Hot #1

I traded 3 wedges and a 3 wood and got a brand new Spin Milled Vokey 54 for 20 bucks.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

Went to The Golfer's Warehouse yesterday to get some new balls, and came away with a few different types to try out:

1 dozen Top Flite Gamers
1 sleeve Titleist Pro V1X
1 sleeve Titleist NXT Tour
1 sleeve Callaway ix Tour
1 sleeve Nike One Black

I used the Gamers during my round today, and I was pleased with them, but not quite as impressed as I was hoping to be due to some of the rave reviews I've read here.

Can't wait to use some of the others, but I'm holding off until I straighten out my drive so I don't go through them too quickly.

909 D2 9.5° Driver - Diamana Blue Board Stiff
F-60 3W - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue Stiff
CLK FLI-HI 17°/20° Hybrids - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue Stiff
MP-57 4-PW - True Temper Dynalite Gold Superlite S300
MP-T 54°/12° & 60°/8° - Rifle Spinner Bettinardi C-03 Putter Pro V1x

Today I bought myself a 60° Dunlop Bite oil can lob wedge to go with my 56° sand wedge of the same type, some Epoch tees (I wanted Zero Friction, but they didn't have any), and a Footjoy glove to replace my Wilson one that's pretty much worn out after a month of use.

You guys buy a lot of shit.
I bought 2 packs of tees.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

I bought my new set of irons, the Cobra FP II's, steel stiff shafts. I also got them regripped with Winn mid-size Dsi grips. They have to come in from another store, I get to try them out Thursday morning.

God help us all.

Jason Allison
---------------
In my stand bag (which I carry on my OWN back):

10.5* Burner driver Burner 15* 3 wood Burner Rescue 19* Hybrid FP II irons, 4 thru GW No. 588 56* Sand and 60* Lob wedges White Hot XG Tour Rossie Putter NXT Tour ballsOnPar GPS deviceAnd ALL my shafts are stiff.

Today, at Dick's Sporting Goods I bought:

Walter Hagen MS-2 Cart Bag
Nickent Genex 3DX 20* hybrid
Putter clip for bag

Driver-Callaway FT-5 Draw 9.5"

3WD-Callaway Hawkeye 15*

Hybrid-Callaway FT 21*

Irons-Callaway Steelhead X-16 4-P

Wedges-Callaway Big Bertha Tour 52* 56* 60*

Putter-Odyssey White Hot #1

I went to Golfsmith last night to take advantage of a $50 coupon and came out with a nike sumo 2 #2 hybrid, a sumo #1 hybrid and 2 cannisters of spikes.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just went to my local Austads Golf store and left a happy customer after bombing the HiBore XLS in the indoor hitting demo area/launch monitor. I am super pumped for league night tomorrow.
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

Went to go buy the TM Wrench but had none in stock

Tried the S58's, X-Forged, 695 CB's, i10's

Loved the S58's!!!!
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

• 4 weeks later...
I got 2 dozen balls

Driver: MP-600 9.5 w/ Fujikura E360 Stiff Shaft
4 Wood: F-60 16.5 w/ Exsar FS3 Stiff Shaft
Irons:MP-57 3-PW w/ Dynamic Gold S300 Shafts
Wedges: MP-R Black-Ni 52, 56, & 60
Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: ProV1/ProV1xGrips: Winn Xi7

Going to Sports Authority in about an hour. Will hopefully come out with a SQ 3 Wood.
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

Scotty Cameron Circa '62. Hit it a couple times and had to have it, regardless of the fact that I bought a Spider about 2 weeks ago. Sad thing is, I got a oil can 54* spin milled too. Both came from the secret account that the wife doesn't know about. :)

In my Arkansas Razorbacks stand bag:

Driver:SasQuatch SUMO2 9.5°

2 hybrid 16° 3, 4 hybrid 3DX5-PW: Tour Pro ComboWedges: 52°, 56°, 60° spin milled Putter: Circa '62 No. 1 ; Newport Tel 3 LongNeck ; Newport 2 ButtonBack LTDBalls: ProV1

Bought my two Cleveland CG12 wedges. I really wanted to like the Vokeys but they did not look right at address. Too small, too thick of a topline, oddly shaped. The CG12 in black was just right. It lay perfectly, has a beautiful shape, and feels awesome. I tested it against the Vokeys and the CG14 with the gelback insert. Already my short game has improved noticeably since buying them!

Bought the Taylormade Z TP 54*, got my 5 wood set to fade, and ordered a Yes! Putter Headcover
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Bought a pack of zero-friction tees and a dozen Titleist NXT tour balls, curious to see how they compare to the V1X. Looking for a Scotty Cameron Red X2 putter, but can't find one in 33"!!

Driver: Big Bertha 460 10*
Fairway: X Tour 3W 15* w/ Fujikura TP 26.3g
Hybrids: Fusion FT-Hybrid 3H 20*
Irons: MP-32 3i-PW
Wedges: Vokey 52.08 | SM56.14 | SM60.04Putter: Red X 33"Ball: Pro V1xShoes: Air Zoom Elite