IGNORED

The Pro Tours Random Thoughts and Musings Thread

colin007

Padraig Harrington's win at the Dicks was more impressive than high shoulders win at the Travelers. 

• Thumbs Up 1

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 weeks later...

Why can't these guys get rain gear that fits? Watching the british Open today and it seems every other pro out there is wearing rain pants with legs that are at least 6 inches too long. Even Tiger when he wears rain gear looks like a shlub.

• Funny 1

Colin P.

11 minutes ago, colin007 said:

Why can't these guys get rain gear that fits? Watching the british Open today and it seems every other pro out there is wearing rain pants with legs that are at least 6 inches too long. Even Tiger when he wears rain gear looks like a shlub.

7decb921feedcb4a4a4aed1c9b4a527d3f3952083d9e819712882525aa604a72.jpg

• Funny 3

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

48 minutes ago, snapfade said:

7decb921feedcb4a4a4aed1c9b4a527d3f3952083d9e819712882525aa604a72.jpg

When you put it that way, I guess it doesn't matter lol 🤣

Colin P.

I think the rain gear works in those conditions, cool rain. But I find rain gear defeats the purpose when it’s warm. @billchao @jamo and I played in Hartford a few years back and it was 80F and raining. If I put the rain gear on, I would sweat so much I would get soaked anyway. So we all just dealt with being wet.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

On 7/23/2023 at 11:41 AM, colin007 said:

I guess with the veclro/adjustable straps and the materials, it's not easy to alter the length.  I know that mine is too long, too.  Seems like they make the length disproportionately long compared to the waist size, across the board. Noticed it again w/Harman this weekend.  If anyone ever needed alterations, that would be the case.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, colin007 said:

This doofus just torpedoed his careers....Aking for forgiveness and citing a scripture is all sorts of lol

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/pga-tour-canada-justin-doeden-scorecard-questions-rules-issue-withdraw

I just saw that on GolfWrx. I bet he is neighbors with Patrick Reed.

• Funny 1

16 hours ago, colin007 said:

This doofus just torpedoed his careers....Aking for forgiveness and citing a scripture is all sorts of lol

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/pga-tour-canada-justin-doeden-scorecard-questions-rules-issue-withdraw

WOW, that was a very deliberate action with absolute intent to cheat.  I'm not against him asking forgiveness but the scripture quote is a little much and also this was such a blatant cheat it makes me wonder if it was the first time he cheated.   

• Thumbs Up 1

Stuart M.

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

The article said that if they didn't catch it, 13 players would have missed the cut. 

BREAKING NEWS: Justin Doeden receives invite form the 4 Aces GC, captained by Patrick Reed.  

cleveland-c04-2023-rtx-the-open-bandeau.jpg

Edited by snapfade

On 7/25/2023 at 10:42 AM, snapfade said:

The article said that if they didn't catch it, 13 players would have missed the cut. 

BREAKING NEWS: Justin Doeden receives invite form the 4 Aces GC, captained by Patrick Reed.  

cleveland-c04-2023-rtx-the-open-bandeau.jpg

Well, he'll be a perfect fit!

• 4 weeks later...

He might be my sworn nemesis, but Brian Harman gets my vote for best first pitch. Also, you can see how tiny he is here compared to Bat Boy (not sure if real name) who is towering over him

• Funny 1

Colin P.

1475984381.jpg?w=640

Compton hasn’t played in more than two events since the 2015-16 PGA Tour season.

Recipient of not one but two heart transplants. 

1 hour ago, colin007 said:

He might be my sworn nemesis, but Brian Harman gets my vote for best first pitch. Also, you can see how tiny he is here compared to Bat Boy (not sure if real name) who is towering over him

https://twitter.com/PGATOUR/status/1694136409005686975?s=20

At least he didn't do a bunch of waggling.  

• Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, snapfade said:
1475984381.jpg?w=640

Compton hasn’t played in more than two events since the 2015-16 PGA Tour season.

Recipient of not one but two heart transplants. 

First, I never knew there was a crime specifically named "Strongarm Robbery".  Second, having had 2 heart transplants is irrelevnat in relation to the allegation of domestic violence.  Were they trying to generate sympathy for him?

Stuart M.

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

1 hour ago, StuM said:

First, I never knew there was a crime specifically named "Strongarm Robbery".  Second, having had 2 heart transplants is irrelevnat in relation to the allegation of domestic violence.  Were they trying to generate sympathy for him?

Since he has had a rather lack luster career on the PGAT they have to come up with something to give him some sort of name recognition. Kind of like when Tommy Gainey got busted in an undercover hooker sting a while back. No real PGAT glory only a Big Break winner and the fact he wears two gloves. "Bottom Tier Tour Player Beats Up His Wife" doesn't have pizzazz, have to throw in the 2 time heart transplant angle. Probably will sign to LIV in the coming weeks.

1 hour ago, StuM said:

Maybe the second heart came from an evil scientist bent on world destruction! MWWWWAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHA!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

59 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Maybe the second heart came from an evil scientist bent on world destruction! MWWWWAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHA!

Maybe the last heart was the heart of a former wife beater. 

24 minutes ago, snapfade said:

Maybe the last heart was the heart of a former wife beater. 

It that were the case then is this is a disability and he needs to be accomodated instead of being held accountable?        Nah, Don't think so.

Stuart M.