IGNORED

2023 U.S. Women's Open (Pebble Beach, Rose Zhang Is a Pro)

iacas

• Administrator

Agreed on both counts.

• Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
  • iacas changed the title to 2023 U.S. Women's Open (Pebble Beach, Rose Zhang Is a Pro)
  • Administrator
3 hours ago, Jrwatkins7 said:

Didn't need the special exemption after all... 

Yep: S-11. Winners of individual LPGA co-sponsored events, whose victories are considered official, from the conclusion of the 2022 U.S. Women’s Open Championship to the initiation of the 2023 U.S. Women’s Open Championship. Only events that award a full point allocation for the Race to the CME Globe are considered. (Note: The USGA will file blank entries for players who become exempt after the close of entries).

https://www.usga.org/content/usga/home-page/championships/2023/u-s--women-s-open/articles/currently-exempt-players-for-78th-u-s--women-s-open.html

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 1 month later...

-4 leads from the early rounds. Watching Brooke, Lydia and Rose as the feature group. I love watching golf on this course because I’ve played it so many times on the video game WGT golf. It’s definitely a bucket list course.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

2 hours ago, boogielicious said:

because I’ve played it so many times 

First I read this.....

2 hours ago, boogielicious said:

on the video game WGT golf. 

And then I read this.....lol

• Funny 3

Colin P.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, boogielicious said:

-4 leads from the early rounds. Watching Brooke, Lydia and Rose as the feature group. I love watching golf on this course because I’ve played it so many times on the video game WGT golf. It’s definitely a bucket list course.

Go play it.

You're retired. You were an engineer, your wife a lawyer. If it's on your bucket list, stop kicking the bucket down the road.

• Thumbs Up 3

230707073655-01-us-womens-open-golf-thur

Thai golfer Natthakritta Vongtaveelap made it through just five holes of her US Women’s Open debut on Thursday...

Now that’s a real bummer.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Corpuz is really playing well as is Charley Hull. I think Hull is running out of holes though.

• Like 1

Scott

My Swing Thread

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Corpuz is really playing well as is Charley Hull. I think Hull is running out of holes though.

Glad I won't have to see more Hull full swings anymore.

• Thumbs Up 1

Great win for Corpuz.

Scott

My Swing Thread

41 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Great win for Corpuz.

I’m waiting for @colin007 to post how he’s not a fan of that unfortunate default scowl Corpuz has on her face…..😁

• Funny 2

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

I'm waiting on the dude that complained about LACC to chime in on how Pebble didn't live up to something or how the USGA didn't set it up right. 

• Thumbs Up 1

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

38 minutes ago, snapfade said:

I'm waiting on the dude that complained about LACC to chime in on how Pebble didn't live up to something or how the USGA didn't set it up right. 

He didn’t watch it. He was busy watching old videos of the Shell Golf Matches.

10 hours ago, Vinsk said:

He didn’t watch it. He was busy watching old videos of the Shell Golf Matches.

That's probably more exciting than watching the John Deere Classic.

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

1 hour ago, snapfade said:

That's probably more exciting than watching the John Deere Classic.

Unless they were made to use John Deere riding mowers as carts!

• Funny 2

Scott

My Swing Thread

On 7/9/2023 at 7:48 PM, boogielicious said:

I was impressed with her composure down the stretch. It was fun to watch. 

- Shane

IMG_5902.jpeg

Crazy. Angela was supposed to be at my course today for Drive, Chip and Putt qualifying. I think she had a good reason to miss it. Really cool!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!