IGNORED

How often do you play?

itzzzberny
Note: This thread is 2364 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

15 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you go?

• 5+ times a week
    • 3-4 times a week
    • 1-2 times a week
    • maybe once every 2 weeks or longer.

2-4 times a week, weather this summer permitting! My daughters are grown, I teach, so I have lots of time off. Also, lessons once a week, and driving range 1-2 times a week.

In my Cart Bag:
Driver: R7 Draw 9*
3W: Ovation 15*
Hybrid Halo 19* 2H, Halo 22* 3H
Irons: i/3 O-Size 4-PWSW: Vokey SM 56*Putter: Anser

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy crap! to the guy that plays 3 rounds on sat and 2 rounds on sun...
ive attempted that while on vacation with my bro's and that was only 1 weekend... my arms turned into noodles after just 1 weekend... i cant imagine every weekend...

but i would gladly do it if i could... dont get me wrong on that count...
im surprised you arent all golfed out... lol
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

About 36 holes a week. I can't imagine playing more than 18 holes in a day, unless I took a cart.

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

I play 5 to 6 times a week. 12:30 during the week and 8:00 on the weekend. I generally take a day off to do some things around the house, or just to take a break. Ive already posted just over 100 scores to the GHIN and we didn't start posting till sometime in March. And we have had alot of rain outs.

Damn. That's awesome.

I play twice a week.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Assuming the weather is nice all week, I may play 9 after work Monday-Friday and definitely 18 on both Saturday and Sunday. So, probably at least 4 rounds of 18 holes per week.

In my Datrek Rage bag:
Driver: Sumo 5000 w/ Aldila VS Proto Stiff
4-Wood: SasQuatch 2 w/ Diamana Stiff
Irons: AP2 4-PW w/ PX 6.0
Wedges: Zodia US Spec 52*, Yururi Gekku 57*, 588 DSG RTG+Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style 3.5 or Odyssey White Hot Tour #1Ball: ProV1 or whatever I find!

Hey guys i play about 2 to 3 times a month i improve little by little but i was just wondering how often the average golfer plays. Thank you

I play at least 3 rounds a week unless its winter.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

For me a round every 3 weeks or so and some range time twice a month and putting and chipping practice at home,it's a shame I took up this game so late because now I have lots of demands on my time family,work,religion.

There's a raw talent there and I can't say that about every sport I have attempted.I'm sure time at the course has held back my progress.If it was a round a week then maybe I could snowball my improvement but then as I get into my 40's I'm sure it will be different again

"Repetition is the chariot of genius"

Driver: BENROSS VX PROTO 10.5
Woods: BENROSS QUAD SPEED FAIRWAY 15"
Hybrids:BENROSS 3G 17" BENROSSV5 Escape 20"
Irons: :wilson: DEEP RED Fluid Feel  4-SW
Putter: BENROSS PURE RED
Balls: :wilsonstaff:  Ti DNA

• 1 year later...
How often do you play golf?
Are you retired or working full time?
Do you work in the golf industry?
Whats in my Golf Bag:
Driver: Nike Sumo 5000
5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001
Iron: Mizuno MX-950 5-PW
Wedge: Cobra FP 60 degrePutter: Odyssey 2-BallBall: Yellow balls

I normally play anywhere between two to four rounds a week. I work full time in the insurance industry.

WITB:

• Driver: Titleist TSR3 8.0 A3, Badazz 60g S
  • Hybrid: Cobra Baffler 17*
  • Irons: T200 P-4
  • Wedges: Callaway X Forged 48*,56*,60*
  • Putter: Ping Anser Milled 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

During the summer I play almost every day. At least 6/7 days of the week I'm out there playing. Gotta get as much in as I can when the weather is good because I normally don't touch a club all winter other than my putter.

In the summer I caddy and umpire.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

I play 2 to 4 rounds a week. I own a 3,000 acre farm

9* Geek No Brainer with red Stiff Gallofory shaft
15* R5 3 wood with Burner shaft
21* 24* Nike CPR hybrid Aldila by you shaft
5-pw Titleist 680 cb irons-SK Fiber graphite shafts
52*, 56*,60* Reid Lockhart Dual Bounce spinner shaftScotty Cameron Newport MidSlant with Tiger Shark GripTM LDP Red balls---used because I'm...

about 3 times a week
Driver: taylormade.gif R9 Superdeep TP 8.5* - Aldila RIP 70x | 3-Wood: taylormade.gif R9 TP 15* - Diamana Blueboard 83x | Hybrid: taylormade.gif Rescue TP 19* - Motore F3 95x | Irons: taylormade.gif RAC TP MB 3-PW - Dynamic Gold x100 | Wedges: taylormade.gif TP xFT 54.12* and 60.10* - Dynamic Gold s400 | Putter:  ping.gif Karsten Anser - 33"

I play anywhere from 3 - 5 rounds a week, and I work full time, and go to school full time.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

I'm on the range at least once per week and play about 2 rounds per week. Golf are my rest days from triathlon training which is my main hobby. Golf is a close second : ) I swim, bike or run 6 days per week.

I own a 16 room bed and breakfast inn, in Sedona, Arizona. I only work 1-2 hours per day.

Driver Callaway Diablo Edge --- Custom Sonartec 3, 5 and 7 woods made +1" stiff shafts --- Irons 5-L Ping G10 +1" 4.5* upright reg shafts --- ---Putter Tiger Shark

Usually twice a week maybe 3 during the summer. Then a day or two at the range to boot.

I go to school full time and have a part time retail job as well so I end up with 1 or 2 days a week during the year with nothing to do.

Waiting out the 2 feet of snow that just dropped on the course....

How often do you play golf?

I had 53 rounds between May and October. That's only 2X a week on the average. Played three times last week. Hope to play tomorrow.

Are you retired or working full time?

Retired so I look for cheap greens fees. When I was working I did 10 hour days. No time for golf then. Didn't even know what it was.

Do you work in the golf industry?

No.

I've got 23 cards in since starting to play golf again regularly on Aug. 5. What's that work out to on average -- maybe 1.6 rounds a week? Going to shoot for three a week this summer.

I do manage to fit something golf-related into almost every day, even if it's just putting a few balls on the carpet. The game has me by the short and curlies.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Note: This thread is 2364 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!