Laxplayer201092

WITB Photo Edition!

1,021 posts / 250290 viewsLast Reply

Here are the 14 sticks I gamed today....basically what's in my sig line.

Had to hit every club in the bag for today's round, too. My worst offender was 5 iron (both today and Monday...this club is gonna get some range time soon). Best club today...3 wood.

Thanks. I got back into the game after a 5 year absence. I traded /sold my old gear (more of a player's set up) and went after some game improvement clubs.

Our poor economy earlier this year really drove some great bargains on clubs.

I'm done club ho-ing for a long while now.

TMBurner09....you are a 18 handicap and are hitting Mizuno blades? That is impressive, most single digit handicappers can't hit those things consistently!

Those are GREAT looking irons!

TMBurner09....you are a 18 handicap and are hitting Mizuno blades? That is impressive, most single digit handicappers can't hit those things consistently!

I did have trouble at first and I was planning on getting rid of them but I just started practicing more and more with them and they aint so hard to hit now...

I did have trouble at first and I was planning on getting rid of them but I just started practicing more and more with them and they aint so hard to hit now...

So where are you losing the stokes? With me, it's once I'm on the green. Getting the ball from the tee to the green is the easy part.

So where are you losing the stokes? With me, it's once I'm on the green. Getting the ball from the tee to the green is the easy part.

I struggle with the driver and putter,im going back for more lessons so hopefully i can get a handle on everything soon.

well here is my sticks
bag was completed today w my 90's "Vintage" Scotty cover
what ya'll think!?

and YES - I rock a T-Rex dino driver cover....what.......