IGNORED

Rock Bottom Golf

Q.Q.Quillume
Note: This thread is 2877 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Has anyone ordered from them? I have never buy golf equipment online but this is the only place that has the golf glove I love (Nike Dri-Fit Tour III) and I don't want to switch in the middle of learning a new arsenal of clubs. Can anyone provide feedback on them?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ordered a putter from them this morning.  My roommate has ordered a driver and was happy with his experience.

ALSO:

If you are ordering from them check their store on ebay.  I did that and realized the putter was $10 cheaper on ebay than on their website.

After purchasing a TM R11s TP Fairway wood at "Golfsmith...EXTREME" while in Myrtle Beach for $129, I checked on RBG.. they had it for $119... EXCEPT, with RBG, I would NOT have been able to spend a half hour hitting balls and having the rep tweak the club and it's settings to get a good flight (for me) out of it. This was after they checked my Driver (R11s 9.5) numbers (Launch angle, spin rate, etc...) for free. BUT, If I hadn't bought it at Golfsmith, I'm sure I would have pulled the trigger on it through RBG after I came back. Done all kinds of deals with them from Drivers to gloves, and have never had an issue.

I bought my dad a Skycaddie SGX for Father's Day...it was refurbished and they shipped it quickly and it looked brand new...however it didn't work. Wouldn't ever locate satellites after multiple resets and never even showed any "bars" of service at the top.

However, when I told them they quickly sent me a FedEx label to ship it back and promised to replace it once they verified the hardware was bad. Hopefully we get a working one back next week, kind of sad to give my dad a gift that doesn't work.

My entire set of clubs from Driver to irons was bought last year from Rock Bottom.  Great deals on eBay.

In my bag:

Driver: Covert Performance
Super Hybrid : :nike: 2H - 17* Covert Performance

Irons: :nike:Covert 4I - PW

Wedges: :nike:X3X Wedges (52*, 56*, 60*)

Putter: Method Core 1i

Ball: :nike:One RZN

Upgrading Always.

Has anyone ordered from them? I have never buy golf equipment online but this is the only place that has the golf glove I love (Nike Dri-Fit Tour III) and I don't want to switch in the middle of learning a new arsenal of clubs. Can anyone provide feedback on them?

Um... How about reading the rest of the thread?

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Bought two WIlson Staff Fybrid RS hybrids with the half-and-half shaft yesterday for $29.99 each on a one day sale.  Today they're $69.99 each.  Sign up for their e-mails and check the site often.  They're a great company to deal with.

Originally Posted by colin007

ummmmmm cause I didn't post in this thread originally. Someone combined my thread into this one. No reason for you to be an ******* is it?

Lol. Good question! [quote name="sigfan2340" url="/t/19650/rock-bottom-golf/60#post_859501"] ummmmmm cause I didn't post in this thread originally. Someone combined my thread into this one. No reason for you to be an ******* is it? [/quote] LMAO. Good answer!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• 2 years later...

Hi,

Anyone have any experience with them? Just bought a shirt from them yesterday and even though I payed using Paypal, I am hoping I get the shirt. And I have yet to receive an Email, from either about the order, Unless this happens once it is shipped.

Thanks,

Ed

28 minutes ago, Alohaed said:

Hi,

Anyone have any experience with them? Just bought a shirt from them yesterday and even though I payed using Paypal, I am hoping I get the shirt. And I have yet to receive an Email, from either about the order, Unless this happens once it is shipped.

Thanks,

Ed

I have purchased things from them before.  Nothing in the past 12 months.  I always received the product ordered in a reasonable amount of time.  I do not recall the process of emailing confirmations but I would expect one once the order was received/processed.

Brian Kuehn

Note: This thread is 2877 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!