IGNORED

This site makes me want to bash heads.

Ian
Note: This thread is 3384 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I admit I tend to be a bit 'old school' in my on-course dress and actions, but I found a site a few years ago, Pirate Golf ( http://www.pirategolf.com/pages/home.htm ), that made me laugh. I do not own any of their golf gear, but as everyone can see my 'avatar' is their logo. I think the game needs a little attitude anyway. The game is supposed to be fun and is serious enough as it is so I don't think Tattoo Golf and Pirate Golf (as well as some other golf apparel companies with a new 'tude) are hurting anything. As long as the players follow the rules and general etiquette of the game, it's OK to have fun with the things that do not have to be as serious.

Driver: SQ DYMO STR8-Fit
4 Wood: SQ DYMO
2H (17*), 4H (23*) & 5H (26*): Fli-Hi CLK
Irons (5-6): MX-900; (7-PW): MP-60
Wedges (51/6*): MP-T Chrome; (56/13): MP-R ChromePutter: White Hot XG 2-Ball CSPreferred Ball: e5+/e7+/B330-RXGPS Unit: NEOPush Cart: 2.0

Thank you for removing the "special Olympics" picture that was posted. That was one of the most rediculous, insensitive things I have seen. And coming from a guy who is worried I'm going to wear a skull and cross bones on my hat. Let me ask you, can you talk to your kids? can you ask them if they liked thier breakfast, or what they want to wear? I can't. My son is 4.5 and autistic. he may never speak in coherent full sentences. So take you lousy F'N attempt at humor and post that crap on MySpace or some other juvenile site. You want to see badass? Say that sh!t to my face. I would rather play golf with a hacker in a T-shirt than be on the same course as you.

In my bag are
Hibore XLS 10.5*
Hibore XLS 22* 3i Hybrid
TA7 irons 3-PW, SW
CG11 60* LW VP #5 putter.

Easy there guys, everyone has a right to their opinion.

I checked that site out, its not that bad. Mind you not a big fan of the T-shirts as I think t-shirts are out of line on a golf course. But the golf shirts aren't that bad. I actually kinda dig the "Santa Cruz" and the "Dylan". I gotta say I would much rather see someone playing in one of those golf shirts than in a plain t-shirt or even worse a tank top.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Easy there guys, everyone has a right to their opinion.

I agree that everyone can have an opinion, but when that opinion becomes overtly offensive, the golves come off. Ian posted that crap, and the topic switched from clothing to inappropriate material. My opinon is that he is an ASS.

In my bag are
Hibore XLS 10.5*
Hibore XLS 22* 3i Hybrid
TA7 irons 3-PW, SW
CG11 60* LW VP #5 putter.

You know the black ball would actually make a pretty fun gag item for your regular foursome. We often play where if you don't hit it past the lady's tees you have to play with a pink ball. Using a black ball would be good here too. New meaning to the word "black balled". :D

Kevin

-------
In the Bag
Driver: G15 9.0*3 & 5 Wood: BurnerHybrid: Pro Gold 20*; 23*Irons: MP-58 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*8; 56*14Putter: Newport 2.0 33"Balls: NXT

Thank you for removing the "special Olympics" picture that was posted. That was one of the most rediculous, insensitive things I have seen. And coming from a guy who is worried I'm going to wear a skull and cross bones on my hat. Let me ask you, can you talk to your kids? can you ask them if they liked thier breakfast, or what they want to wear? I can't. My son is 4.5 and autistic. he may never speak in coherent full sentences. So take you lousy F'N attempt at humor and post that crap on MySpace or some other juvenile site. You want to see badass? Say that sh!t to my face. I would rather play golf with a hacker in a T-shirt than be on the same course as you.

Hear! Hear!

bashing heads? if you wanted to bash heads... shouldnt you be wearing that tattoogolf gear to bash heads correctly? lmao
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Personally, I think that having a variety of styles at the golf course is pretty cool. I dress relatively conservative but that doesn't mean that others have to also. I'm not a big fan of jeans at the course but there needs to be something fresh out there.

T.M. O'Connell

What's in My Bag
Driver - 909 D2 9.5 degree
3 Wood - 909 F2 15.5 degreeHybrid - 909 H 19 degreeIrons - AP2 w/ Rifle 6.5Wedges - BN 60.04 & 54.11Putter - Pro Platinum Plus

Personally, I think that having a variety of styles at the golf course is pretty cool. I dress relatively conservative but that doesn't mean that others have to also. I'm not a big fan of jeans at the course but there needs to be something fresh out there.

Actually the funny thing is despite ragging on those clothes i actually am i big fan of my jeans, however i will only ever be caught wearing them at a muni no top of the line courses.

I admit i have a soft spot for denimmm haha

Are you F'n kidding me with this?!! Did you not read his post where he said his son was autistic? I didnt see the pic he was referring to, but im sure it was highly offensive to him. You sir, seem to be the biggest piece of crap on the planet! I think you should do us all a favor and quit golf. That'd free up a tee time or two for guys wearing black clothes with skulls. (whom id rather play with everyday and twice on Sundays before you) Also, learn to spell!

Here it is, basically you have no sense of humor. I dont know if you were dropped on your head as a baby or if you were born that way. Please reach down and pull the golf club out of your ass. It might help you relax.

In my bag:

R9
Burner 3w
Burner 5w Burner Plus 4I-SW 60* LW, 52* GW Rossa Spider putter

Golf is a slow, laid back kind of sport. Aggresive/angry clothing just doesn't seem to fit in.

Skulls aren't angry. They're happy. Look at the smile on this one.

You know the black ball would actually make a pretty fun gag item for your regular foursome. We often play where if you don't hit it past the lady's tees you have to play with a pink ball. Using a black ball would be good here too. New meaning to the word "black balled". :D

When I play golf too much, I get blue balls... my wife make sure of it.

If you dont like the stuff they make, dont buy from them. Its just that simple.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Hey everyone

If you guys want to talk about golf clothes that's fine. Please try to keep the discussion about golf clothes though. Thanks.

T.M. O'Connell

What's in My Bag
Driver - 909 D2 9.5 degree
3 Wood - 909 F2 15.5 degreeHybrid - 909 H 19 degreeIrons - AP2 w/ Rifle 6.5Wedges - BN 60.04 & 54.11Putter - Pro Platinum Plus

Personally, the clothes issue with golf is something I don't understand. Looking at the tatoogolf page, I think I would rather play behind or in front of some these guys than the "tour pro" dressed hacks that can't hit past the red tees, take 30-45 minutes per hole, drive their car to each ball, use the foot wedge, yell at each others shot, talk on their cells while others are hitting, etc.(I could make this list all day). Game makes the golfer, not the clothes.

In my  Warbird Hot stand bag:
nike.gif Dymo2 Str8 fit 10.5 or  HiBore XLS 10.5,  Steelhead Plus 3 and 5 woods,

NP2 3H,  DCI 990 4-PW,  Forged + 54/12,  RAC 58/8,

Classic #1,  NXT Tour or  Burner TP

I am only going comment on the clothing portion of this thread...I couldn't care less if someone dresses in this clothing as long as they keep the integrity of the game. I am all for the modernization of golf clothing, usually means better quality clothing and as we all know change is good sometimes.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

Note: This thread is 3384 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!