rogerw

World Golf Tour Online Game

25 posts / 12781 viewsLast Reply

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

I wish EA had not killed TW golf for the PC. Actually, EA seems to kill most things they get ahold of sooner or later.

I started playing back in 2009 but then I didn't play it for years. Once they made a mobile app I picked it back up again. I prefer to play on my desktop though. The putting is difficult but I like it because putting in real life is difficult as well. As of now I'm down to a 68 average. The game is much better now that TopGolf owns it. Try it out again. You may like it better now. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 2017-05-16 at 8:40 AM, krupa said:

I played it but found the putting so annoyingly difficult that I've never finished 9 consecutive holes.

There are online tutorials to teach you how to putt. Once I learned how to control distance the putting got a lot easier. Never would have figure it out on my own. Great game!

Just started this yesterday on my phone. Idk why I waited so long. Got bored with hill climb 2 and thought I’d try it. Feel like I picked it up fast. Average for 18 is 69 after a few rounds and 9 hole ones. Wondering what rank they’ll put me in, as I play mostly against tour pro levels. Played a master once, but im stuck with starter stuff and he hit the ball 80yds past me haha. Didn’t stand a chance but I’m winning quite a bit otherwise. I’m phillykgolf on there if anyone wants to add me. 

Edited by phillyk

I’ve been playing this game for about a year, and have gotten to the point where my average is around 73, but I recently shot a 71-74 in a tournament that just ended Monday. Sounds good, but round pars were 69 and 68 respectively, so it was an 8-over total.