IGNORED

I have a circular gouge in my putter!!!!!!!

Note: This thread is 5206 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Its right on the heel to center of the putter face as i got mad and slammed my putter into the back of the top part of my shaft of my lob wedge, its a ping anser 3. Will this have any affect on my putts as to how the ball rolls? Does anybody know?

That's a tough one pal, that's a tough one.

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

Titleist 712CB 5-P Titleist Vokey 54, 58 Scotty Cameron Fastback Titleist ProV1x

give it a proper burial... lol it should be ok. post a pic.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Seems to me if the ball hits the gouge it will leave the face at an unpredicted angle.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

Oh snap...I misread. Its on the face of the putter....ouch.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

*the sounds of taps can be heard*...ladies and gentleman...as we gather here for our faithfully departed...

unless you got a serious mill at home to grind/buff that baby out i think you better put it to rest...that's put...not putt btw haha

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

no just the rubber end of the grip is torn off lol. so the end of my wedges shaft is imprinted on the putter face toward the center.lol at least i hit it solid lmao!!!!

i'm still not sure how you managed to dent the face of an anser short of putting it in a vice and slamming it with a hammer.

i hit it pretty hard out of frustration at redhawk golf club in temecula i had so many looks at birdies and everything that day were lipping out and i just had enough but i wonder if it affects the roll? ive been using it and it seems different

i hit it pretty hard out of frustration at redhawk golf club in temecula i had so many looks at birdies and everything that day were lipping out and i just had enough but i wonder if it affects the roll? ive been using it and it seems different

It affects the roll if you believe it affects the roll . Putting is so mental. For example, I remember 25 years ago I played a great escape from the base of a greenside tree but banged a root in the process. I really couldn't see any damage, but I felt something wasn't right. I lost my mojo with it and retired it soon thereafter, never to be used again.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

Ah yes, Redhawk will do that to you...

I cant even put into words how much i love redhawk its such an all around challenging course from tee to green the fairways may look generous and a couple are but if you dont hit the right spot on the fairway you be in some deep rough.you cant just hit everyfairway in the middle it will end up in some nastly places also all the grass bunkers and slope and teired greens they had the champion tour q school there every year

Got a picture of this?

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Note: This thread is 5206 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!