IGNORED

Cleaning Sharpie marks...

timastyle

The what? Is this from hitting a marked ball?

Yes, it's from hitting marked balls. I'll try the nail polish remover. I can keep it away from plastic, but I may inhale it all.

Just kidding and thanks for your help...

Alcohol of some sort.

You can also paint over it with a sharpie that can be erased. Like those used on white boards. Paint the permanent marks with this eraser sharpie, then clean it all off. Works great.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Plain old rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol). Get it at any pharmacy. It won't hurt anything else. Mine mostly come off with a damp towel, but if not, then I use alcohol.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

hot water and soap and a lil bit of scrubbin.....seems less dangerous to ur clubs than some other suggestions....and some ppl said to wipe them off w/ a towel, water bottle etc...if thats too troublesome for your new clubs try this: http://thesandtrap.com/accessories/f...n_towel_review thing works great!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Day 211.  Played 18 today, and really came to life in the second nine.  3 pars, bogey, 3 pars, closed out with two bogeys.   Shot a 39 for the second nine, something I'm not sure I've done at that course before (Hansen Dam).  I've had days where I hit a bunch of GIRs on that second nine, one day it was 7 GIR + 2 near, but I think I shot 40 or 41 on the second nine that day. 
    • And Chamblee said Poulter is the worst ball striker "By a lot" of all the players and Poulter won his singles match by 3 holes LOL...   Best result of the European players and most of the USA players, guess that's what you call an anomaly. Unbelievable how stupid that statement was, the Postman did himself proud....
    • “So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?” The Force Awakens  
    • I think I’m playing my wedges too far forward in my stance. That could explain the occasional fat shots and why I tend to hit the ball high off the face out of the rough.
    • “What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.”
  • Today's Birthdays

1. bandstan
      bandstan
      (51 years old)
    2. boobiemiles
      boobiemiles
      (30 years old)
    3. ButterCuts1372
      ButterCuts1372
      (36 years old)
    4. Dombaker
      Dombaker
      (25 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...