IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

And now I'm on to Only Murders In The Building on Disney + with Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez.  Very, very brief episodes, but really interesting in a whodunit sort of way.  Four episodes in and I'm debating staying up late to watch a few more.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Squid Game is really good. Also Y: The Last Man and The Chestnut Man. Foundation is a little confusing with the time jumps but you can see all the money they spent on it on the screen. 

20 minutes ago, iacas said:

Well…

Hide contents

He kissed her in S2E11.

… so, there.

Whoops. I inadvertently skipped that episode. No wonder some of the season arcs didn't make sense to me.

Finally watched The Haunting of Hill House and it was very well written, the use of horror as a metaphor for real life issues of guilt, anxiety, addiction, avoidance, etc... was brilliant. Haven't seen Timothy Hutton in anything for awhile. If Midnight Mass is as good as this, should move it up the queue.

2 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Finally watched The Haunting of Hill House and it was very well written, the use of horror as a metaphor for real life issues of guilt, anxiety, addiction, avoidance, etc... was brilliant. Haven't seen Timothy Hutton in anything for awhile. If Midnight Mass is as good as this, should move it up the queue.

That Crooked Neck lady,  sheesh.  There's some nightmare fuel right there.

On 10/14/2021 at 2:32 PM, Warren Zevon said:

That Crooked Neck lady,  sheesh.  There's some nightmare fuel right there.

Trigger warning if you scare easily.

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 2.42.24 PM.png

I started watching Heels the other day on Starz.  I wasn't enthralled by the pilot, but by episode three I thought it was carrying its weight.  It goes a little off the rails occasionally, but when the subject matter is pro wrestling, what do you expect?