IGNORED

The Open Championship

mcfc_nick
Note: This thread is 4890 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Stetson is wearing very feminine colors. Maybe it's the TV, it looks like pink pants and light blue top. The top looks like a women's top too.

First of all, Stetson is a type of Cowboy hat, and an extremely crappy cologne. I think you mean Stenson.

2nd, I think your provincial American attitude is showing - as much as I too would not choose to wear such an outfit (at home, alone, let alone on TV broadcast around the globe), in some countries, people think khaki Dockers are "weird".

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to see Alvaro Quiros shoot a low score.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

He will go back to his Cameron putter if his putting doesn't improve a lot from what it was yesterday.

Good call, but even quicker than you anticipated, huh?

If Casey was on fire with his putter he might be tied for the lead by now. But things are definitely going to get interesting soon. Both are on 9 now with same-length eagle putts....and Casey leaves his 10 feet short Edit: and the leader makes his. Damn. Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Oosty shuts the door...
TaylorMade R9 460 9.5°
TaylorMade R9 13°
TaylorMade RAC TP MB 3-PW
TaylorMade RAC TP 54°.10 / 58°.10
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

andddddddd its over

???

they're only on the 7th hole!

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

Not over but Louis O is not Dustin J.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The question is always posed as to which major is the best. The answer for me is whatever major is the most competitive. This so far has been a great disappointment. I really like Louis and actually would like him to win, but I am rooting for some excitement more than Louis.

The question is always posed as to which major is the best. The answer for me is whatever major is the most competitive. This so far has been a great disappointment. I really like Louis and actually would like him to win, but I am rooting for some excitement more than Louis.

It's not his fault that nobody else is trying to charge.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

It's not his fault that nobody else is trying to charge.

Isn't the ability to turn a huge 54 hole lead into an even bigger lead, one of the many reasons so many casual golf fans had a crush on Tiger Woods?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I'd say it's over after this 12th hole from Casey.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

No. Tiger has Nike by the shorthairs. They have an almost billion dollar franchise built largely on him.

Really? He has them by the shorthairs? Maybe a year ago he did. They're the only major sponsor to stick with Tiger - I don't think it is a coincidence that he was using that putter this week. Though he was back to the old putter today.

Isn't the ability to turn a huge 54 hole lead into an even bigger lead, one of the many reasons so many casual golf fans had a crush on Tiger Woods?

Tiger still went for birdies.

Luis is taking the pars, which is the right thing to do.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex

Will the last person in St. Andrews please turn off the lights?

Oostie can hit wedges the rest of the way and still win. In fact, he probably should.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Note: This thread is 4890 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!