IGNORED

J Daly's loud jacket

nevets88
Note: This thread is 5039 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

20:1 says that is the most formal attire he has.

Good point on the brand awareness. How could anyone be truly offended, there are bigger and more important issues in the world.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

20:1 says that is the most formal attire he has.

By that analogy, we should not concern ourselves by anything except war, violence, hunger etc. Golf does have a stiff upper lip on some occasions, but that jacket is just way out of touch.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

After the jacket shot 66 today, I am ordering three jackets. Worth a try.

S9-1 10.5 Driver
S9-1 3 Wood
FT Hybrid 18 degree
X-14 Pro Series 3-PW
54.10 and 60.4 wedges Whitehot XG #9 Putter

By that analogy, we should not concern ourselves by anything except war, violence, hunger etc.

You sure read over-the-top on that one buddy. But its your analogy, not mine.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

I thought the same thing...Tiger looks embarrassed to be seen with this rube!

After Tiger's recent escapade's, I think he's got enough on his own plate to be embarrassed about. The jacket that Daly wears should be the least of his worries.

sunmountain.gif C-130 Cart Bag: titleist.gif 910D2 10.5Deg   taylormade.gif R9 15Deg, Burner Superfast 5W/7W   mizuno.gif MP-57 5-PW
scratch.gif 54*ds, 58*ds    cameron.gif Red X2    callaway.gifTour iZ

After Tiger's recent escapade's, I think he's got enough on his own plate to be embarrassed about. The jacket that Daly wears should be the least of his worries.

Agreed. Tiger has relinquished the right to have an emotional reaction to anything for at least three years. He should be forced to golf with no clothes on, too.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Tiger looks uncomfortable because he's next to Tom Watson. John Daly looks like he had 3 bloody marys and 30 Marlboros for breakfast and good old Paddy finds the whole situation amusing.
The jacket is a bit much for a Photo for past Open champs.

Daly has his own resume of "escapades". LOL

I am rooting for him! Just thought his attire during the Champions Dinner was lacking a bit of respect. What he wears 99% of the time I can care a hoot. I actually am a fan of his attire on the course and have looked at picking up some Loud Mouth stuff myself. Just my .02 YMMV.

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

You're right. He should have shown up in a thong

Or a Borat Mankini

:tmade: M2 10.5° - Fujikura Pro 60 - Stiff
:tmade: V-Steel 18° - M.A.S Ultralight- Stiff
:ping: G400 4-UW - AWT 2.0 - Stiff
:tmade: Tour Preferred 58° ATV - KBS Tour-V - Wedge
:scotty_cameron: Select SquareBack - 34" - SuperStroke MS 2.0

I personally don't find it disrespectful for the champions dinner because he's one of the champions. He has won the right to be there and wear whatever he wants to the gathering whether that be a loud (no pun intended) jacket or a boring suit. I couldn't tell if he was wearing matching pants or not; if he was I think that would be a bit much for me. I don't have a problem with the jacket.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

Sounds like he went out and got a plant or something.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Note: This thread is 5039 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!