IGNORED

Which of your previous vehicles do you miss the most?

shades9323
Note: This thread is 4860 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Which of your previous vehicles do you wish you still had? For me it would be my 99 Lightning. Had to get rid of it for a regular truck due to camping/boathauling/dogs. The Lightning could barely tow my mountainbikes!

Never owned one, but I always wanted a Subaru Baja

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

I got my first car when I was 33 years old. I'm going to enjoy telling that to my kids when they are 16.

Anyway, out of the two I've owned to date, I probably miss the 2001 Saab 9-5 most.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Never owned one, but I always wanted a Subaru Baja

I'm totally the same. I normally hate pickups, but I've always really wanted a Baja.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Baja is not a pickup. Not even close.

Which is why I want one.....

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

my 2003 Nissan 350Z "Performance Model" with NISMO products:

[PIC]2529[/PIC]

TEE - XCG6, 13º, Matrix Ozik HD6.1, stiff
Wilson Staff - Ci11, 3-SW, TX Fligthed, stiff

Odyssey - Metal X #7, 35in

Wilson Staff - FG Tour ball 

Rofl at the Baja if you guys ever drive one of those and you see a Tundra1500 roar by and the driver laughing hysterically at you --- That'll be me.

I miss my first car a 1992 Red Ford Explorer aptly dubb'd the "Exploder" when I discovered a leaky gas line due to the smell. I lost her in a 40mph head on collision with a Mercury(ewwww..)... It was an elderly lady hopp'd up on Perk's and recovering from hip surgery that ran a red light and caused the accident. I was probably going 15mph she was going 40+ it was a big smash and the front end of my truck broke off. But her car was completely smashed. Had to pull the old lady out as she passed out from impact and await EMT's. I was only a few hundred yards from my house too. Very scary incident.
 Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

I really miss my old evo. That car was an absolute blast to drive.

Driver: TM R11 9* S
3 Wood: Orlimar
Irons: Mizuno MP-60 4-PW
Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 56.13, 60.08
Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi C-03

My first car (of the two I've owned, including the current one) was a Mazda 626 (which I named Stitch, for obvious reasons). What I really miss the most is the oscillating dashboard A/C. Why Mazda stopped that feature, and why no other cars ever seem to have adopted them, I don't know. I think the Mazda 626s have had that feature since the mid-80s, but the new ones today don't have it.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Mine was the Buick Grand National I had in high school. It had been pretty badly maintained before I got my hands on it, but it was a blast to drive. The Knight Rider fan in me love the little "TURBO BOOST" LEDs that lit up green, then orange, then red when you nailed the accelerator.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

Mine was the Buick Grand National I had in high school. It had been pretty badly maintained before I got my hands on it, but it was a blast to drive. The Knight Rider fan in me love the little "TURBO BOOST" LEDs that lit up green, then orange, then red when you nailed the accelerator.

I drove a friends GN in high shool. It was fun to drive. Not as fun as the Lightning though.

How was the traction in the lightning? I have ran into a few that really had traction issues with a couple mods done to em... I always loved the lightnings, the sound of the supercharger is amazing.

Bag:sunmountain.gif MPB
Driver: cleveland.gif XLS 10.5 *
Fairway wood:nike.gif SQ DYMO2 3 wood
Irons: ping.gif G10's 4-pw
Wedge: vokey.gif Spin milled 54* and 60*Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot XG

When I graduated from the graduate school in 1990's, I didn't have any money. So my dad gave me 1971 toyota pickup long cab. I always wanted a pickup and when I finally got it. It was the best and the coolest car I've had. Now I drive toyoto FJ Cruiser, which is also great. But I miss that beat up toyota pickup truck. My buddies would just hop on on the back (back then mandatory seat belt law was just getting started in most states) and off we went fishing, biking, (no golf then, I didn't pick up this sadistic game until much later)...

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

How was the traction in the lightning? I have ran into a few that really had traction issues with a couple mods done to em... I always loved the lightnings, the sound of the supercharger is amazing.

Non existant from a dig and mine was bone stock. Around about 30 you could go wot and it would stick to the road and scream. It was definately a blast.

I miss my 2005 Mazda RX-8...put 85,000 fun miles on it before I traded it in...great drivers car - not the fastest thing on the road for sure, but it was quick, and handling was amazing.

In my bag:

Driver Exotics XLD 10.5
5W Exotics XLD 18
3H Raylor 19Irons 4-PW X-20 Tour, Project X Shafts 6.0Wedges Oil can 52 & 60, 56Putter 2-Bar BladeBalls NXT Tour

My first car I miss the most, certainly not because it was the nicest vehicle I've ever owned, but the majority of my best driving memories were made in that POS! And I learned how to drive a 5-speed in it.

Cost me $600 cash, and and about $1600/year for liability insurance.

Callaway Diablo 13* Driver
Mizuno MX-700 20* hybrid
Mizuno MX-100 4-GW
Cleveland CG14 56* and 42* Niblick
Ping C67 Putter

Note: This thread is 4860 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!