IGNORED

Fantasy Golf 2011

gogolfing
Note: This thread is 4604 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I guess I got lucky first round. I hope I have this kind of luck for the rest of the season!  I definitely need it after last year's dismal showing.

SRJ

In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* The group is full...

Currently Using:

Driver Burner '09 9.5º Stiff +2"
Woods: Burner 15º Stiff +2" HiBore 19º
Irons: r7 TP +2", +2ºSW: CG12 60ºPutter: OZ 5Balls: TP Black

I am glad the lowest week is dropped because I got tied up at work this week and didn't make my pics....I am stuck with 1 player this weekend.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Originally Posted by BSpel55

*sigh* The group is full...

Nope... just dropped two teams form the group last night who failed to enter a team for the first three weeks, so there a couple of spots there now if you want to join in.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

I need to be quicker on the draw I guess... Still full. Teach me to be out of town for a weekend!

Currently Using:

Driver Burner '09 9.5º Stiff +2"
Woods: Burner 15º Stiff +2" HiBore 19º
Irons: r7 TP +2", +2ºSW: CG12 60ºPutter: OZ 5Balls: TP Black

Well, I made sure I got some picks in this week.  I won't let that happen again!

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

• 2 weeks later...
I picked my Waste Management Open roster on Tuesday, but I have not been credited any points for any of my player's performances thus far in the tournament and none of the players have had their total starts deducted. We're into the second round at this point. I don't get it. I picked and saved my roster back on Tuesday. Anyone experienced that before?

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

Originally Posted by B-Con

I picked my Waste Management Open roster on Tuesday, but I have not been credited any points for any of my player's performances thus far in the tournament and none of the players have had their total starts deducted. We're into the second round at this point. I don't get it. I picked and saved my roster back on Tuesday.

Anyone experienced that before?

Yahoo just hasn't updated it yet because of all the frost delays. They only just finished the 1st round. Yahoo fantasy golf is usually always annoyingly slow.

Constantine

Gotcha. I was a little surprised that they took even that long, so I was afraid I'd missed some different deadline. It has updated now.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

I've gotten off to a pretty slow start to the season so far, but I'm having a good week this time even though both of my "C" guys (Jhonny Vegas and Anthony Kim) missed the cut. I've got 92 points through the first two rounds with Phil, Rickie Fowler, and Bill Haas carrying me.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I have created a new group for those who are unable to participate in this one. This will be comprised of Sandtrap members only.

Password:two-putt

Group Name:Golf Guys

Group ID:15560

There are 2 spots now available in the original Sandtrap League; I just dropped 2 inactive players, so you may want to try to join again if you would still like to. Yahoo limits it at 50 and I have no way to increase it.

To members if the group, a reminder that if you are inactive, you will be dropped after three weeks.

Darn you Tim Clark.  This is the second time I go to check on how you are playing and your status changed to Not Entered.  gotta keep an eye on this guy, it appears that he can change his schedule last minute.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Originally Posted by uttexas

Darn you Tim Clark.  This is the second time I go to check on how you are playing and your status changed to Not Entered.  gotta keep an eye on this guy, it appears that he can change his schedule last minute.

Yes I know I just checked it this morning and he was in then I come back and it shows he isn't entered.  I will never pick him again.

I got screwed by Clark too; just subbed in DA Points, who I am hoping he keeps it up.

Just read that Clark WD last minute citing an elbow injury.

Note: This thread is 4604 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!