IGNORED

Finally Finished Indoor Putting Green

jwolf02
Note: This thread is 4713 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That's awesome.  I have a big unfinished basement, and this would be perfect in my basement.  Just out of curiousity, and if you don't mind me asking, how much did this cost you?

Originally Posted by Colding

hehe very nice... I live in a small apartment so this is no go for me :(

Here is my discount version though :)

Nice. Did that come rolled/folded up when you bought it? I had one of those, but it was creased so bad when I bought it, they never came out.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wow that is amazing work. I love the fact you went the extra mile and even stained the outside boards! Looks amazing, thinking about doing the same since all we use the basement for is to store my 63 nova and thats on the other side. Though i think i'll get too lazy to make it as nicely stained as yours. What did you end up using for the turf?

wow! that is amazing. I wish I had the room to do something like that in my place

golf is a lot like life. the more you enjoy it, the better off you are. a3_biggrin.gif

So awesome,  I only wish I had the space for one.  I'm so jone's-n for one right now!

ogio.gif  Grom Stand Bag: Stealth
ping.gif     G15  10 .5, G10 3W,  5W, S-57 3-W, Tour-W 50, 5 6, 60 : Redwood Anser Black Satin 34.5"
titleist.gif     Ball: ProV1

Very nicely done.  Add a swing net and a sandbox, and you'll have a mucho sweeto set-up.

I'm curious on how the four hole placements were determined.  I did not read the aforementioned reference doument, so I don't know if guidance was given there.

Have the corner cup placements with minimal 360-degree putting access become an issue?  It looks like you certainly maximized the putting runs which is what I would have done as well.

Good job.  I don't have a basement, so all I can get away with is a 9-foot felt putting mat.  It's not really good for anything but ingraining your stroke.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Well done, sir!  In an apartment, so no space for something like that.  Have to live with putting into a coffee cup in my office at work!  Definitely going to bookmark this and come back when I get a bigger place!

In my Grom XX:
cleveland.gif Launcher 12.0* Fujikura Saishin 65 S and 15* Fujikura Fit-On Gold R // ping.gif G10 Irons, AWT Steel S, Fitted Purple Dot// cleveland.gifCG14 Chrome 56*, 14 // odyssey.gif Crimson Series 550 Mallet, 34" // srixon.gifZ-Star

• 2 months later...

looks like you just need a bar to go along the edge of it and you'd be golden!

In my Titleist Stand Bag

Driver:      Cleveland Launcher DST 9.5*

5 Wood:   Taylor Made Burner 17.5*

Irons:       Taylor Made Burner 09 4-PW, AW                    

Wedges:  2 Cleveland CG14's -- 56* & 60*

Putter:      Odyssey White Hot XG Sabertooth  ball: TP Black LDP

Note: This thread is 4713 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!