IGNORED

Follow Russell Normandin on Big Break Indian Wells

normdamarine
Note: This thread is 4679 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey crew, Although I can not blog/talk about my upcoming show I will invite you to my fan page if you want to track my journey, just like the fan page. I've enjoyed the last few years here on this site and hope you guys root for me in my upcoming journey! Thanks and Semper Fi www.facebook.com/pages/TOP-aka-Hollywood-99/214875831856618 The fan page name is TOP aka "Hollywood 99"
  • Upvote 1

Don't forget the little people here at the Sand Trap when you're a big star Norm!

Won't be able to see the show here, but I'll follow online as much as I can.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Good luck mate!

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Go Russell! Just saw the promo on Golf Channel today, the half hour "introductory" one. Woo! Kick some ass!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Good luck, Russ! I'll be cheering for you!

+1, good luck!

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

Go get em Russell!  I make sure to watch it now knowing that a Sandtrapper is competing.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

This is awesome.  Best of luck, can't wait to follow your season!

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

Good luck Russell!

cleveland.gif           Launcher 12° Driver - 15°  3W - 1°, 3°, 5° Hybrid - CG-15 60° LW 
mizuno.gif       MP-32 6-PW / MT-10 56°  SW 
Eidolon 52° GW  odyssey.gif      White Hot XG #7 Putter

Don't just stand there..........Smack that ball!

Watched the intro to the season the other night, hope you kick butt!!!  I know you're not allowed to talk about details of who won and what not, but are you able to share how long the competition takes?  Is it one competitor gone per day for 2 weeks or however long that would take?

Cheering for you!

Driver: Taylormade Burner TP (2007 model)
Fairway Wood: Callaway Steelhead III 4+
Hybrid: Sonartec MD 19
Irons: Mizuno MP 33s  4-PW
Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled wedges: 60, 56, 52Putter: Odyssey DFX 9900

Thanks for all the wishes gents... I obviously cannot say anything about the show but I was a Sandtrap member before the show so you guys will always be on my radar... Make sure you guys watch, it will be an epic season!

Just watched the trailer.  Very cool bio, Russ.  You are very lucky to have such a supportive wife - make her proud.

Woonsocket RI native?  Side by each!!

Good luck again - will definitely be watching.

Note: This thread is 4679 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!