IGNORED

Follow Russell Normandin on Big Break Indian Wells

normdamarine
Note: This thread is 4689 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Congrats Norman...I will certainly be following and rootin' for ya!! Can't wait to hear some stories after the season is done!!

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

Originally Posted by Quinn07

Congrats Norman...I will certainly be following and rootin' for ya!! Can't wait to hear some stories after the season is done!!

Can we expect to see some TMZ style handicam footage on the homepage?

Congrats Norman - based on earlier posts you had to work hard to get this far!

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Good luck and thank you for your service. Always happy to root for a fellow New Englander!

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

Thanks for your service; I'll be watching the show and rooting for you.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Good luck to you! Have it set on my DVR to record...I don't want to miss an episode.

Take it to'em!!

Bag:ogio.gif SULTAN----titleist.gifDriver: 9.5* 909D Comp-----titleist.gif3W: 15* 909F3
titleist.gif5W: 18* 906F2----titleist.gifHybrid: 21* 909H----titleist.gifIrons: AP1's stiff
Wedges:vokey.gif 56*.14 & 60*.10----odyssey.gifPutter: White Hot XG 2-Ball Blade
golflogix.gif

To be honest with you if you look back at some of my post I almost quit playing golf all together... I am glad I did not though...

Originally Posted by sean_miller

Can we expect to see some TMZ style handicam footage on the homepage?

Congrats Norman - based on earlier posts you had to work hard to get this far!

Originally Posted by Harmonious

Having seen some of the promos, it looks like this will be an interesting BB, even without Sara Brown.  I'll be watching.

I know - I was surprised no Sara this time (in fact, no girls at all ).     Good luck Russ !!

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

wicked

kick some ass and take some names bro!

best of luck and i already have it set on the ol PVR to tape new episodes!

LOVE Monday nights again!

"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

I've got the "Big Break" episode days marked on my calendar. Good luck to you.

As they used to say in boot camp, "Don't pay attention to the Back-On-The-Block guys." Just do your thing.

And have fun!!! (That's an order)

Semper fi, W

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Awesome!  I saw the thread months ago that you were auditioning.  Very cool that you made it.  Can't wait to see the show.  I don't know how people on shows like that keep the results under their cap for so long!!  (Except for the threat of no compensation/prizes and law suits!)

Super thrilled you got your shot on BB.  I'll definitely be watching and cheering you on!  Thanks for all your years of service to our country.

In the bag:
Driver:  Burner 10.5* Stiff     ||    3 Wood:  Burner 13* Stiff     ||     Hybrids:  Slingshot 17*, 21*, 24* Utility

Irons:  MX-300 5-PW     ||     Gap & Sand Wedge:  Spin-Milled Black Nickel 52.08* / 58.08*

Putter:  VP-09 Blade 33"     ||     Ball:  Penta TP

Good luck...I watched the first episode on Monday...I will be rooting for you...

I like your comment on the first episode..We don't play guitars and sing around camp fires...we clean guns... LOL!  Sorry if I completely misquoted you....

ogio.gif Black/White Ozone Stand bag, Caddytek 13.5 Black/Red Push Cart

taylormade.gif RBZ Tour 9* Stiff / ping.gifRapture 3 'metal' Titanium 14* Stiff Aldila Proto VS 'By You'
adams.gif Hybrid A2 20*3 hybrid Stiff Aldila VS / ping.gifRapture Black Dot 4-PW Stiff / cleveland.gifWedges CG11 54* SW / taylormade.gif RAC 52*, 58*Wedge / odyssey.gif  33" White Hot XG

If only I had cable TV... I'll be cheering for you in spirit though!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Good luck to you for sure Russell. I am a little bias for my Canadian boys but you gotta pull for a Marine. Good luck!

Whats in the my bag,

taylormade.gifR9 TP taylormade.gifSuperfast 3 wood Rescue 19*  712 MB (3-P KBS T shaft)  

SM4 52*,54*,60*   Pickemup 42" Belly Putter  titleist.gifPro V1x  adidas.gif 360 footwear

Looks like fun.  I'm not sure I have enough personaility to be on a show like that...even if I did have the game (which I do not).

Driver: Burner 10.5 deg
5W: R7 18 deg
3H: Idea Tech
4-PW: MP-57
GW: Vokey 52 degSW: 56 degLW: 60 degPutter: Black Series 1 34"Ball: Pro V1

Note: This thread is 4689 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!