IGNORED

Dayton, OH

blcox
Note: This thread is 1886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

After spending all last weekend working on my daughter's car, it looks like I'll be playing grease monkey on my Bravada this weekend. It's spewing oil. It appears to be the oil cooling lines, so it should be an easy fix. If I play, it will probably be a last minute thing though.

Apparently you need to play with me then.

The front nine was just horrid yesterday and then the back nine went up and down: birdie, triple, par, double, par, double, bogey then the wheels came off...

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

@Jeremie Boop , you've played with me enough to know that if my swing isn't in shambles right now just give it a minute. I was going to say that I owe you a visit what with the number of times you've come south, but don't torture yourself.

@CarlSpackler , I'll try to check in on Saturday and see if your up for a round.

Unless I get something else to review I may have played my last round yesterday. My swing is in shambles right now and playing just makes me extremely angry.

Golf is hard. Don't take it so personally. Sometimes you just gotta laugh it off and realize that progress takes time. Hell, I shot a 117 a month ago. 117. I didn't get angry, because it didn't affect my family or livelihood...just enjoy the company and the few good shots you do have.

Try to finish out the season not caring about your score...play for the fun and love of the game instead of a score. You may relax a little and hit the ball better.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Golf is hard. Don't take it so personally. Sometimes you just gotta laugh it off and realize that progress takes time. Hell, I shot a 117 a month ago. 117. I didn't get angry, because it didn't affect my family or livelihood...just enjoy the company and the few good shots you do have.

Try to finish out the season not caring about your score...play for the fun and love of the game instead of a score. You may relax a little and hit the ball better.

I wish that were my mindset.... Plus I was by myself, not a whole lot of company to enjoy hah

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I wish that were my mindset.... Plus I was by myself, not a whole lot of company to enjoy hah

Start talking to yourself. There are positives...like people will leave you alone because they think you're nuts. :beer:

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

If you had a caddie talk to you the way you talk to yourself, would you not fire them?

- Shane

If you had a caddie talk to you the way you talk to yourself, would you not fire them?

I'd probably punch them in the face if I'm going to be completely honest.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I'd probably punch them in the face if I'm going to be completely honest.

[quote name="mcanadiens" url="/t/53045/dayton-oh/450#post_1058967"]I'm a psycho anyway and when I'm by myself it can be worse. I swatted my shins with a 7-iron a few months back and was sore for 3 weeks. [/quote] So fire your caddie. You need one who tells you to forget your last shot and focus on the next.

- Shane

So fire your caddie. You need one who tells you to forget your last shot and focus on the next.

I would but he says "with all due respect" therefore I can't. It's in the Geneva convention you know!

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I'm definitely playing somewhere tomorrow afternoon. I was thinking of either Community, Miami Shores or Homestead. Had more than my fill of Kittyhawk this afternoon. If you've got a preference out of those, I'll defer to you.

I was going to shoot for around 2 p.m. That ought to give me time to get the yard work done at my mum's.

Played Beavercreek this evening. Got out at 4:30 and got done at around 7:45. The last hole was a challenge to see the ball.

Overall a very nice course. I really liked it. a few holes had some demanding tee shots. The greens were fun, and decent condition. They still need about a week more to get them back from their aeration, but the putts were not too bumpy.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I was thinking about BCreek yesterday, but ended up going for a long walk to get some xercise instead.

Edit: I think I've taken enough abuse from the golf courses this year. About time to wrap it up for the winter. I've been shopping around for nets so I can keep swinging through the winter.

- Shane

I was thinking about BCreek yesterday, but ended up going for a long walk to get some xercise instead.

Edit: I think I've taken enough abuse from the golf courses this year. About time to wrap it up for the winter. I've been shopping around for nets so I can keep swinging through the winter.

Ah, so, I'm not the only one that feels that they've reached that point.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I had to motor man, I almost didn't make it back before dark. Though I was held up on the back nine by this foursome who didn't have a sense of urgency to finish before the sun went down. :censored:

I am to much of a golf nut to give up such nice weather :-D

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Note: This thread is 1886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!