IGNORED

Dayton, OH

blcox
Note: This thread is 1785 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That looks like 10 with a possible 11.

I will see if my father wants to come along when we play league tonight. I'm hoping the course isn't super slow though because I'm supposed to be at a birthday party Saturday night. I did tell them I won't be there for the start at 6:30 but I did say I'd try to be there by 8.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I will see if my father wants to come along when we play league tonight. I'm hoping the course isn't super slow though because I'm supposed to be at a birthday party Saturday night. I did tell them I won't be there for the start at 6:30 but I did say I'd try to be there by 8.

Pace at Homestead is usually pretty good. Let me know about your dad as soon as you can.

- Shane

Some crazy storms coming through up here again, more flooding. How's it looking down there?

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Some crazy storms coming through up here again, more flooding. How's it looking down there?

Overcast. Dry for the time being.

Weather-guessers are saying there's a chance of storms tonight. Tomorrow it's mainly just going to be hotter than Hades. No worries about flooding.

Overcast. Dry for the time being.

Weather-guessers are saying there's a chance of storms tonight. Tomorrow it's mainly just going to be hotter than Hades. No worries about flooding.

Good, was worried the course would get soaked down there and the outing would end up cancelled.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

On that note, @CarlSpackler ,

Since it figures to be a sweat box, I'm probably going to take the old horseless carriage tomorrow.

Also, it might make sense to put the distance-challenged, like myself, in the same group. If others play from the whites, we can play in the same group and leave the tips for you big hitters. That ought to help pace things out better.

It's your show, so just my suggestion.

This poor course can't catch a break... Flooded out again.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

By the way, my brother got called into work tomorrow morning so he won't be making it either. My family likes to leave me hanging so now you know why I golf by myself all the time.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

On that note, @CarlSpackler,

Since it figures to be a sweat box, I'm probably going to take the old horseless carriage tomorrow.

Also, it might make sense to put the distance-challenged, like myself, in the same group. If others play from the whites, we can play in the same group and leave the tips for you big hitters. That ought to help pace things out better.

It's your show, so just my suggestion.

I just walked 18 at Community. It was quite sweltering. I imagine most people will be riding tomorrow.

- Shane

Just played Yankee Trace...nice course!

Shot a 93...with a disappoint triple, triple, and quadruple on the back nine. Oops lol

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

I just walked 18 at Community. It was quite sweltering. I imagine most people will be riding tomorrow.

By the way, my brother got called into work tomorrow morning so he won't be making it either. My family likes to leave me hanging so now you know why I golf by myself all the time.

Got it. No prob.

Just played Yankee Trace...nice course!

Shot a 93...with a disappoint triple, triple, and quadruple on the back nine. Oops lol

Yep. Very nice course. I'm supposed to be playing there next month. Was supposed to play this week, but the sales rep taking me there broke 4 ribs.

- Shane

They're calling for 0% chance of rain, but it's going to be stinking hot and humid. GAME ON!!!! I plan to get there early. See everyone there.

- Shane

I have a few work things going on and won't be able to make it. :-(  Hope you guys have fun!

In My Bag:
Driver: :cleveland:  Hi-Bore XLS
Irons: :cleveland:  CCi 3i-PW
Wedges: :nike:  VR V-Rev Cast Black-Satin
Putter: :ping:  IC 20-10A

Sorry that I had to jet so quickly after I finished, prior engagements :-/... Look forward to getting together again soon when I have more time.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

That round yesterday had so much potential. I tried to hero shot save 3 holes in a row and it completely bit me in the behind. After blocking basically every drive to the right Thursday night the tee shot on 4 had me paranoid so I ended up yanking the crap out of it. From there it was all down hill, next hole I wanted to make up for the score on the previous hole, which let to a topped hybrid off the tee, then a 7 iron into the pond on the right. Sixth hole I hit a great drive with bad luck of ending up right behind a tree just off the fairway to the left. Instead of taking my medicine and chipping out to one side or the other I tried to flop over... Didn't work out, but at least I got away with just a double on that one. 12 over on the front with 10 of those in 3 holes... 6 over on the back wasn't too bad. I had 4 three putts, but they were just weird lip outs that were probably just from hitting it a touch too hard. Overall, the round was pretty dang good for me, still showing progress. I had a case of the "trees" though because I had a lot of drives that were barely off the fairway find themselves behind trees, but I'd still classify this day as a good driver day. Progress! My brother had a good time and would like to come down to play again also.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

The BeaverCreek Golf Course twitter feed says they've gotten 15 inches of rain since June 7th :cry:

They are getting a bit more this evening,

Just because I think slow-mo might look cool ;)

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator

Happy birthday @saevel25!

This is the year Dough becomes a man. By breaking par. Not this calendar year, this year of his life. Whatever year that is. 32?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 1785 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!